Chapter 9 : Rina is better

It has been a week, Rina has gotten much better but the doctor insisted that she should stay in bed for a few more days.

"I'm really fine. Please,let me help around." Rina said to you.

"Sorry but no can do! The doctor said, peace and quiet for Rin-"

A sound of something crashing was heard from behind the door followed by two angry voices.

"Can't you do anything right?!"

"S-Shut up! It's your fault!"

" No!It's not!"

"Yes! It is!"

You opened the door to see Alfred and Rika yelling at each other with a broken plate that looks like it had soup in it all over the floor.

"Are you guys ok?"

The twins turned to look at you and suddenly began to panic. They both grabbed you and pulled you up

"H-Hey!"

"Don't move (Y/N)!" Alfred said as he pulled you up, holding your legs.

"There is glass everywhere!" Rika also grabbed your legs trying to pull you up even higher.

However since both of them tried to pull you over to their side..in the fight your skirt got lift up and your butt hit Alfred. A moment of silence passed as you realized what just happened, your cheeks turned red and you couldn't move.

"Y-You..perverted dog..."Rika spoke up finally, her hair covered her eyes so you couldn't see them but the room definitely turned cold. She grabbed a nearby vintage looking candle holder and struck Alfred! Making him fall to the ground and letting go of you. Unfortunately for you  Rika's grip was too weak and the gravity started to pull you down. Rika reached out her hand after you but was unable to grab any part of your body.

You were slowly falling towards the cold,hard, wooden floor. It should have been a second fall but it felt like an eternity, as if time had slowed down. You could see Rika's scared face as she is trying to catch you, the hall, strains of your hair hitting your face. You shut your eyes, accepting the sudden pain you are about to experience but...instead of the cold and hard floor you felt something soft but yet hard touch your back.

You opened your eyes and saw Rina's face close to yours. It was a pretty pink colour with cheeks being the brightest pink ..it almost looked red. Her golden hair fell on top of your face, they were covering you from the outside world and limiting your vision, the only thing you could see clearly was her face and a bit of her pajama.

"(Y/N).."whispered Rina. She was berating heavily, she must have ran at full speed in order to protect you from harm.

Before you could say anything or realize that she was holding you like a dancer, who lowered his partner, allowing only their hair to touch the floor, Rika interrupted this moment.

"I'm so sorry! Are you hurt!"

"I'm.."Rina pulled you back up.

"I'm glad you didn't hit anything..." Rina smiled.

"Thanks to you...Alfred!" you remembered that he fell too when he got hit,how can you forget that?!

You turned around to see Alfred on the floor clutching his head.

"Alfie!Let me hel-" you reached out towards him to help him up and make sure he didn't get too hurt. However, this time Rika was fast and managed to grab your hand pulling you back.

"Rika!Stop! We nee-"

"NO WE DON'T! HE IS A PERVERTED DOG THAT SHOULD JUST GO AND ROT! DON'T BE SO NICE TO HIM! EVER AGAIN!"

"What?!Rina tell her!"

"I have to agree, what he did was unacceptable!"

"Stop..fucking...YELLING!"it was Sebastian. He exited his room to find out what was all the commotion about but he seemed different..not his usual cherry self.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US WHAT TO DO?!"

"Don't test me!"

"Don't yell at my sister you'll reg-cough cough"

"Ha ha ha! Was that a threat?" he looked a bit amused.

"..you will find out soon enough.."

"Guys..stop..there is no need for th-" they weren't listening, no matter what you said, they didn't listen they kept yelling and arguing...you have never seen them fight like this before..it was terrifying....it was like...your life was falling apart.