Chapter 12 :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the continuation of the A : CHECK UP ON ALFRED AND RIKA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many hours has it passed? You don't know the exact number but you do know it's been a long, long time.

After finding Rina, the servaunts called the ambulance and she was rushed to the hospital. You all followed - even if the servants said you should stay - Rina was taken to the surgery room, she hit her head pretty hard and without surgery she could die, so the doctor said. All you could do was wait in the waiting room and there you were.... in the waiting room. Waiting for an update on Rina's condition.

You looked at your reflection, it was a redish brown colour, just like the tea you all got from the hot drinks machine. You took a sip, it was cold.

You turned to your left to see Alfred and Sebastian. Alfred looked extremely sad, he was probobly holding back from crying. Sebastian on the other hand, he looked pissed as if every bone in his body was full of hate but towards what?

You turned to your right and saw Rika. Her head was down and her face was covered by her long blonde hair, you couldn't see her expresion but you knew there was no smile there. Your eyes went down, the cup was full of cold tea, she didn't take a single sip. " Rika...I can't even imagine what you must be going through..." you tought and remembered the time you met the Amori sisters.

You were 5 at the time, maybe a bit less , you don't exactly remember. The first time you saw them you couldn't belive your eyes they were real, two pretty girls who look exactly alike. Unbelivable!

You remember Rina quickly warmed up to you. She read you fairytails and even shared her favourite toys with you. She was like a fairy god mother, always ready to make your wishes come true.

Rika on the other hand didn't like you much at first. She never spoke than she needed to, she always gave you weird looks when you were alone with Rina. It probobly would still stay the same if it weren't for that day...

Rika got annoyed that Rina was always with you. They had a big argument about you....Rina said you were just a small child and small children need a lot of attention, Rika kept saying how cruel it was that some brat gets more attention than her own sister. Rika even yelled at you "I WISH YOU'D FALL DOWN A WELL AND DIE!"

You were so young and so stupid that you actually did it....You felt so guilty, that you jumped inside the well that was in your family's garden. Luckily,it was fake and you didn't fall too far.

Everyone was worried about you....especially Rina, who cried on her sisters shoulders about you dissapearing. Rika forced herself to search for you and when she saw that well...

~~~~~~~~~~

"No...she wouldn't....would she?" Rika was standing near the fake well. Her brain was telling her that no way you'd really jump into a well but something else was saying....She pulled off the wooden plank that was covering the well...and there you where.

"No...freaking...way" she couldn't belive her eyes, you were there , sleeping. Rika started to shake you. "Oi!Wake up, you idiot!"

You slowly opened your eyes "hmmm...?"

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Big sister Rika...said to..."

"What..."

" Big sister Rina was sad and Big sister Rika was sad....because of (Y/N)...so...I wanted to fix things...so big sisters would be happy"

".....oh..."was all she said . But after that day she started to warm up towards you....little by little until she could not imagine a life without you and Rina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally , the doctor came out of the emergency room. All of you quickly got up.Rika dropped her cup and ran to the doctor

"MY SISTER! HOW IS SHE!?" She looked so scared, her eyes were red from crying.

The doctor looked at her "She is fine...for now.But you can't see her..."

"...When can we?" You asked

"Maybe tommorow . I need to see other pations now,excuse me." And the doctor left.

You went up to Rika and placed your hand on her shoulder "Rina..I-" she hugged you.

"IM SORRY! I'M SORRY IM SUCH AN AWFUL BIG SISTER!"she tightened her hug. "I AM SORRY I GOT RINA HURT! I PROMISE I WON'T LET ANYONE TOUCH YOU!"

It took awhile to calm her down but luckily you managed. Now that it was way past midnight and all of the patience were asleep...you decided to talk to Sebastian. He just left to go to the bathroom However,Rika would not let you out of her sight...you needed to distract her.

A ) MAKE UP A LIE THAT YOU NEED TO GO
SOMEWHERE.

B ) ASK ALFRED FOR HELP

PART A : MAKE UP A LIE THAT YOU NEED TO GO
SOMEWHERE

"Rika....I really need to go...."

"...where?..." she was so exhausted but she refused to go home without you and Rina.

"...bathroom?"

"I'll go with you."she got up and took your hand.
"No need, I can go by myse--" unfortunately nothing you did worked and you didn't get a chance to talk to Sebastian..

PART B : ASK ALFRED FOR HELP

When Rika wasn't looking you quickly sent a text to Alfred, asking him to distract Rika .

He was leaning against the wall opposite of you when he got the message. He never questioned you , to him your wish is law. Alfred put his phone back in his pocket and walked up to you two.

"Hey umm.....can we talk?.."

"Talk."she replied.

"In private ...."

"I have nothing to hide from (Y/N)..."

You quickly got up "It's fine!I need the bathroom anyway!"

"I'll go wi-"

" NO NO IM FIIINE!" Luckily Alfred was in the way and didn't let Rika follow you.

She glared at him "You came to laugh at me ,again?"

He looked away "I'm not as bad as you think..."

"You have never proven me wrong."she sat down "What is it that you want?"

Alfred did not know what to say , he didn't think of it that far ."ummm...."

"...I wish it was him...than you'd be the one looking like this..."she put her hands around her head

"You're wrong...If it was Sebastian , I wouldn't care."

~~~~~~~~~

You bumped into Sebastian. "Ow."

"(Y/N)...are you alright?" He looked concern.

"I'm fine...."

"You don't sound fine....I'll get a nur-"

"What did you and Rina do in the guest room?"

Sebastian stayed quiet for a moment before answering "Just talking."

"What happened?Why did she fell out?!"

"I don't know.I was not there when it happened." His face was calm.

"LIAR! I SAW YOU! I SAW YOU LOO-"he pinned you against the wall "Ahh!"

"Look...(Y/N).." his eyes were dark, his facial expression was evil, he looked like a totally different person " This is for the best.....you don't need to worry about it..."

"...you almoust killed her..."

" But I didn't...so it's fine....just forget it,okay?" He gave you a smile...it was not warm or sincere...it was cruel and sadistic.

~~~~~~~

Hope you.like this chapter! The option for the next one will be published tommorow!

~~~~~~~