Chapter One

HEY PEEPS

BEFORE THE CHAPTER I NEED TO HAVE A QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE

I LIED

THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS MIGHT BE SHORTER I MISCALCULATED SORRY FOLKS

ALSO

you see the cover?

Now you know why I wanted another for Worthless XD

ok enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*zero months*

My head pounds as I try to open my eyes. What's going on? Where's Scott? I try to rub my eyes in an effort to see faster, but my hands don't budge. I try jerking them, but they still don't move. It's now that I realize that my arms are tied tightly behind my back. What the f*ck? "Scott?" I call out, surprised to see that I can actually speak.

"Oh, honey, Scott isn't here."

My eyes snap open at the sound of the voice. Gordon is standing directly in front of me, his lips curved into a smirk. "Wh-what? Where is he? What's happening? What's g-going on?" The questions tumble out of my mouth before I can stop them. Gordon's smirk gets impossibly larger. "So many questions, so little time. First thing's first, gay boy. We have to cover some rules."

"Wha-"

"Quiet! First rule: don't speak unless spoken to or I give you permission. Repeat that."

"No! I demand to know what's going on!"

"I will not be spoken to that way. You need to learn a lesson, I see."

"Lesson?"

Gordon just smirks, leaving the room to get something. I take this opportunity to look around and see if I can escape. However, I come up blank, and Gordon returns soon.

He's holding another rope and a coiled object. It's a second before I realize what it is: a whip. My blood runs cold and my eyes go wide. "Pl-please. D-don't, I'm s-s-sorry. D-don't hurt-t m-me." Gordon just grins maliciously, untying my hands and quickly tying them again in front of me. He slips my hands over a pole and rips my shirt off, letting the whip uncoil.

I scream as the whip first hits my back. The pain is like fire, dancing along my skin. Something that I'm assuming is blood drips down my back, making an itch that I obviously can't scratch. Another crack, another scream. My vision is blinded by tears as I sob uncontrollably, begging Gordon to make it stop.

He finally complies after what might've been the fifth one, might've been the fiftieth; I lost count. He doesn't say anything at first, so the only sound is my loud sobs. I can still feel the fire, hear the whip as it descends towards my bare skin. Eventually, he speaks.

"We know not to break a rule now, don't we?"

His voice is quiet, almost sad. "Mitch, I promise you I don't want to do this to you, but it's the only way to make you listen. Now, please try to stop your crying so I can continue with the rules. It's kind of loud." He pauses for a second while I struggle to control myself. Gordon cracks the whip threateningly, and I jump in fear. "Hurry up, Mitchell."

Eventually, I'm quiet enough, and Gordon continues. "Rule two: don't ever mention Scott. Ever." I hear his footsteps as he nears me, and I shrink as far away as I possibly can. "Rule three: don't resist. You're to allow me to do whatever I want with you." As he talks, his fingers slide my hands up over the pole so they're just tied in front of me and not on the pole, if that made sense. He grabs my tied hands and pulls me along. I stumble in an effort to keep up with him, but I don't fall.

"Rule four: you only get one meal a day. Wouldn't want you getting too fat, now would we? Rule five: you are to call me 'sir', and if I have people over, call them 'sir' or 'ma'am'. I'm sure you can figure out what to call who. Rule six: never come out of your room unless I tell you to do something for me. Rule seven: no singing. Rule eight: always give verbal answers."

We come to a stop in front of a door. Gordon opens it and shoves me inside. "Here is your room, where you will be spending most of your time. I'll leave you to get settled." With that, he slams the door, leaving me alone.

As soon as he's gone, I break down into sobs again. My back aches with every move I make, not making things much better. My heart aches, too, except it's in a different kind of pain.

I miss Scott, and I haven't even been apart from him for more than a day. Pathetic.

Let's see if I survive this.