Starry, Starry Night

➕PSALM 19:1 KJV➕

Remember when you were a kid, lying on your back outdoors, staring up at the stars and moon? How relaxing it was to gaze at the shimmering lights and simply dream! Everyone needs a quiet time to be alone with God, without television or radio or the Internet. If you can't find quiet time, it's because you've given it away. But you can take it back now.

You are more special than all the other things God created. The psalmist wrote in Psalm 8:3-5, "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."

God has a special place in His heart just for you and wants you to know Him intimately. The Lord desires this relationship even more than you do. Having your friendship pleases Him. Don't listen to the lies of the enemy, who tells you that God is angry because you haven't read your Bible lately. As you spend time with God, you will be strengthened. This strength will keep you from throwing in the towel when times get tough.

Make your quiet time priority. Consider it an appointment with God. Mark on your calendar now the time you plan to spend with God each day, and give it first place.

➕➕➕

"The Bible grows more beautiful as we grow in our understanding of it."

Triple A's Note:

Sorry for late update. Been busy for the past few weeks. :') Thank you everyone to keep on reading my books. :)

Have a wonderful Summer! Together with your family, friends and special someone. O(≧∇≦)O

Godbless you! (^ω^)