Get Up and Go!

2 Timothy 1:7

Getting yourself out of bed in the morning is one thing. Feeling prepared to face whatever the day holds- exams, a zit the size of Connecticut, the year-end debate with a top-rated school-is another. Where do you turn for a confidence-booster?

Believe it or not, one of the best confidence-builders you can find is your own two feet. Researches have discovered that the regular exercise-thirty minutes, three or four times a week-boosts the confidence level of both males and females.

When you exercise, changes take place inside your brain. Endorphins, released as you exercise, are proteins that make you feel more exhilarated. When the heart rate increases during exercise, neurotrophins are also released, causing you to feel more alert and focused.

Are you feeling anxious about your day?

Set aside time for a mini-walk or jog, or do some calisthenics on your bedroom floor. See if you don't feel a little more confident.

The human body is one of the most awesome examples of God's creative power- an example we live with daily. He has created us not only to draw confidence from reading His Word and experiencing His presence through prayer, but also from the use of our body.

Get your body pumping, and talk with God as you go! Not only will your body become more fit and your mind more alert, but the Holy Spirit will give you direction and peace about your day.

➕➕➕

Let it be in God's own might
We gird us for the coming fight,
And, strong in Him whose cause is ours,
In conflict with unholy powers,
We grasp the weapons He has given,
The light and truth and love of heaven.

Have a blessed Weekdays, everyone!
Godbless! :)