Deeply Rooted

"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."
~Psalm 1:3

"Grow up!" Is a taunt often used by teenagers to their peers who aren't acting as mature as they should at the moment. But commanding a friend to grow up is like telling a tree to grow up. For growth to occur, a process must take place, and that process takes time. Every living thing requires certain elements in order to grow- good soil, the appropriate amounts of sunshine and water, and plenty of time.

People, like trees, need a good start in order to be rooted securely. Young saplings can't mature into tall shade trees wihout the right mixture of sun, water, soil, and space. As long as a tree is living, it never stops growing and never outgrows its need for nourishment.

Some of your friends may not have received the same "nutrients" you have. You can look for clues in their home life, their sense of self, and their relationship with God. Conversely, others appear stunted from the start, yet reach far beyond everyone's expectations.

In God's perfect timing, we will indeed "grow up." Like a baby taking at its first steps, we must be willing to let nature take its course. The growth process is a long one, and it is never really complete. Flourishing trees don't strain to grow. They merely follow the natural process God planted them. And healthy trees don't decide to ignore the nourishment of sun, rain, and soil. Instead, they continually drae life from these things.

No matter what our "season" of life, growing up is a continous process--- an it all happens in God's time.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid of standing still."

---------------------------------------------------

Konnichiwa,tomodachi!!
Its a rainy cold days huh. Yiiieee! It's good to eat ramen and some hot choco. Hihi

Well, God is always in His time.
Let's wait and trust Him.

Enjoy the rainy season.
Don't forget your umbrella!
Keep safe and Godbless.
( ' ▽ ' )ノ O(≧∇≦)O

Jané! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
~ miss triple A