This our paradise (Lemon) Pt. 1:meet your partner and learn the dance

Start from the beginning

Marks pov:

Wade was in town so of course i got stupid and did stupid shit. I lost a bet against him and now i have to take partnered contemporary dance class i dont have a partner so this should be interesting i guess.i will die if i get partnered up with a dude.thatll be straight up embarrassing thats no way to woo the single ladies.i put on a black tshirt with my lucky flannel unbuttoned over it along with some jeans and vans along with a black fedora because i felt like it.i put some sweat pants and old tennis shoes in a gym bag just in case .and headed to the studio. When i arrived i was greeted by the dance instructors they asked me have i ever done contemporary dance before?'do you see these muscles nothing about me screams i do ballet or whatever this is!' Have i ever did a dance?'yep pole dancing still practice every now and then to whoo the lady viewers.;)' are you flexible.'yep pole dancing has me that way. After i answered there questions we all got in position with the class and did stretches. After that we did a practice song they called it.they had the male instructor teaching the males on one side and the female instructor did the same on the other side, after we got the hang of things they yelled.

"Alright partner up!!" Everyone else had a partner but me and this lady she cute..beautiful really. I blushed'already finding interest in a lady markimoo?!' She was looking elsewhere as if to completely be unaware of my existence. 'Must i yell notice me senpai?!'

Your pov:
Everybody had a partner except me i looked around the room rapidly. The female instructor dragged me by the arm and paired me with an all too familiar face.....Mark Edward Fischbach also well known as the almighty Markiplier,im nervous and a bit annoyed more nervous because well i have a crush on this man what do you expect?

'Keep your cool hes just a guy hes just a guy hes just a guy just a human like me !'

"Hey" I said.

"Hi im-" mark managed to say before i interrupted.

"I know who you are..youre mark..iplier sorry you probably dont want strangers to refer to you by your name."

"Oh no its fine so you arrre?" Mark asked dragging the r

"Oh um sorry my names (y/n)."

"(Y/n) and mark less talking more dancing!!" The instructor yelled.

Me and mark worked on our parts of the dance separately.

"So how long has it been?" Mark asked.

"Uh come again?"

"Im assuming you know me because youre a fan of the channel so how long have you been subscribed?"

"Im not a fan my friend is im a fan of jacksepticeye's though."

"Oh."

"Dont get me wrong you arent bad its just that well i just dont find your content to my liking."

"Thats completely fine everyone has there own interest i have never met a person who isnt a fan but at the same time isnt a hater,"

"Well ill be honest with you i thought for a split second that you were a bit of a narcissistic douche since you always post pictures of yourself."

"Wow that hurt."

"Hey its hard to tell whos really who they say they are nowadays."

"True i had that coming though i assumed you were a fan which seems a little douchey ."

"Alright ladies and gentleman its time to perform the dance with your partner and not beside. But with."

"This should be interesting."

"Yep." Mark agreed

We began to dance and while dancing together mark hummed the tune unintentionally into my ear. I smiled and blushed when the song ended the instructors gave us praise in our performance and showed us another song......pillow talk. We were going to have to do the dance with our partner. Oh.my.god.my friend is gonna probably kill me for dancing with mark.

"So thats it for the day practice the dance over the weekend thats your homework practice with your partner see ya next week!!." The instructor called out.

"Sooooo um when is a good time to practice for you?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"How about on Saturday i have a live stream tommorow."

"Saturdays good." I said

"Can i get your number so yknow we can work out the time and place?"

"Yea sure."he gave me his phone and put my number in his phone then i gathered my things to get ready to leave

"So ill talk to you later and ill see you saturday?" I said walking towards the door backwards.

"Yep ,Saturday." He said smiling

"Great bye." I said leaving

Marks pov:
(Y/n) left shes so different from all the other girls shes a special kind of women something about her drawls me in it has nothing to do with her beautiful appearance but something about her personality that i cant get enough of.after she left i went to the vending machine area and got water and walked to my car thinking about (y/n) the whole way there.
"Saturday...i cant wait." I said getting into the car

~~~~~later that day.~~~~~~~
I told wade about my dancing partner and oh boy do i regret it now he wont quit bugging me about her.

" Markimoo is in love." Wade said in a teasing voice

"Shut up wade,lets just record this video i wanna take chica out for a walk." I said blushing.

"Ok but i wanna see this gal for myself."

"Whatever."
Your pov:

I told (your bff) about dancing with mark and how we had to do a all up close dance together oh god.she completely flipped but she said she shipped us i said i sink us.shes knows i like him but i just dont wanna get hurt..he seems nice but expectations are always different from reality.
I laid on my bed going through my twitter feed.suddenly i got a text from an unknown number who i was assuming was mark.
Y:you

M:mark

M:hey there (y/n)

Y:hey mark

M:howd you know it was me?

Y:just a feeling watya up to?

M:nm just laying down going through twitter.u?

Y:same,i have a question.

M:ask away

Y:why are you in a contemporary dance class?

M:have you watched my channel enough to know my friends? Bob and wade?

Y:yah

M:wade's in town i made a bet wth him long story short i lost and that was my punishment.

Y:lol wow.

M:yea so why are you in a dance class huh?

Y:just for fun i needed something to do.

M:wow you make me feel like a complete fool.

Y:cant help it you made the bet.lol well mark id love to talk but im sheepy so ill ttyl k?

M:oh ok bye sleep tight.

Y:bye you too.

Then i went to bed.

A/n:im tired but i hope you enjoyed it. Lus ya bai!
~beautyqueen