Chapter 9

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night listening to Dan walk around the flat. I'm pretty sure I'll never leave this room again. That's a fact. I'm sure I'll have to get out for food or something but that can wait.

There was a knock on my door, causing me to jump. I held my breath as the knocking continued. "Ohh Philly.. come on out and give daddy a hug. I won't bite.. unless you want me to." I heard him laugh through the door, as he tried the knob. I gulped, staying quiet. "Someone is coming over in a little bit so don't come out, 'kay?" I listened as he walked away.

I glanced over to my clock, it's almost midnight. Why is someone coming over at midnight? I hope Dan's not doing drugs. Oh god.

~

I tried to sleep but I don't think I'll be able to again as long as I'm here. I heard the doorbell ring, making me sit up. Then I listened as Dan walked and opened it, shutting it loudly. Should I go and have a peek? Well, curiosity did kill the cat.

I bit my lip, slowly getting out of bed and walking to my door. I pressed my ear to the cold wood, trying to hear them speak. Nothing. I slowly unlocked my door, opening it. Thank god I oiled the bolts. I gulped, quietly making my way to the kitchen area. I saw Dan and someone else sitting on the couch, talking.

"Danny, I-," the stranger spoke softly, " I missed you so damn much.. I just-"

Dan cut the stranger off. "Listen, we haven't talked in forever and I don't think it's best that we speak.."

"You're the one that invited me here and you're the one that said I should come. I don't understand." The stranger raised their voice slightly. What the hell? Is that a girl? Did Dan bring a fucking girl here?!

"Listen, Cecilia. We- this was a bad idea.. maybe you should leave, y'know?" Dan said, putting his hand on her shoulder. Who Is this Cecilia person and why is she here?

"Okay Danny, but can we just do it for old times sake?" She scooted closer to him. Dan smiled softly, nodding and leaning in.

I watched in disgust as they kissed which quickly turned into much more. Dan basically ripped off her shirt then his own. I felt tears prick at my eyes as she crawled on his lap, unhooking her bra. I couldn't watch anything else for I think I might be sick. How could he do that? Was that why he was being a douche nozzle? I can't believe...

I slowly walked back to my room, the images of them getting on stuck in my brain. I can't take this shit right now.. Dan would probably be happier with her than me anyways. I mean, if he brought her here then obviously he wants her here and not me. It's just that clear. I collapsed onto my bed, slamming my door. I don't care if he hears. Actually, I hope he hears. Maybe he'll throw that skank out.

I hear angry steps coming toward my room then my door opening. I turn over as Dan swings his arm, the back of his hand connecting with my cheek. I howl out in pain and the tears continue to fall but harder now.

"YOU WANT TO WATCH US, HUH?! WELL, NOW YOU FUCKING CAN!!" Dan took grip of my hair firmly then yanked me up, dragging me out to the living room. "Phil.. meet Cecilia," Dan shoved me on the floor," Cecilia, my love, meet my nosy roommate Phil."

I rubbed my eyes, looking up at them. Dan sat down next to Cecilia and glared at me while she looked at me with disgust. "Don't even think of moving Phil. I will hurt you." Dan spat before putting his arm around the girl.

"You fucking pervert!" Cecilia screeched at me, moving closer to Dan. She was covering herself with Dan's shirt. He slipped his hand under the shirt, starting to pull it down. She held on tighter, motioning to me. Dan made a face and whispered something to her, something I can't hear. She put her hands up to her mouth and looked back at me, pity in her eyes. "You poor thing.. you're a virgin? You'll get there one day." She gave me a small smile before looking back at Dan. What the hell?

"Phil," Dan used his baby voice,"Cecilia agreed that you can watch since nobody has ever pleased you. Poor virgin Phil." He smirked at me, turning toward the skank.

"But-"

"No, no Phil it's okay. Nobody is judging you." Dan didn't even look at me he just slipped his hand under the shirt again and pulled it away. Cecilia giggled as they started to kiss again. I think I'm going to throw up.

I looked anywhere but at them, holding my hands to my ears blocking them out. Dan got up and forced my hands away, he glared at me and shoved me back. "Oh, Phil stop being such a child! It truly is pathetic. Want me to ask Cecilia if she will please you after? Okay I will." He smiled at me coldly.

"Oh Cecilia.. will you let Phil here feel what it's like to be loved after we're done? It's only fair that someone as beautiful as you does it." Dan asked sweetly. Cecilia bit her lip before nodding happily. I rolled my eyes looking back at Dan. "Be grateful you little shit."

Dan walked back to the town whore and they continued where they left off. Dan got on top of her, pulling her pants off then his own. Soon enough, the whole room was filled with her loud, obnoxious moans and the sound of skin slapping together. I cringed as Dan then proceeded to eat her out after. She tangled her fingers in his hair as he sent her over edge. Dan licked his lips before going back to kissing up her torso up to her neck. I think they went on for another hour before she looked at me.

I gulped loudly as she shakily made her way over to me. I looked up at her, leaning away. She crouched in front of me, then straddling me. "No need to be afraid baby.." she whispered, licking her lips. I turned my head as she went in to kiss me. "Don't be like that.." she then proceeded to push me on my back and remove my shirt.

I'll have to bathe in acid later. She kissed down my chest until she got to the waist band of my underwear. I looked at her with wide eyes as she took me in her hand. I looked over to Dan to see him touching himself, smirking. Damn that boy must have viagra in his system or something. I looked back down to see what the whore was doing and she was looking up at me, wrapping her mouth around me. My eyes widened as she swirled her tongue around the head.

I watched silently as she removed her mouth and started to lower herself onto me. Oh god, she's gonna ride me like a pony. Once I was all the way in her, a moan escaped her mouth sending shivers through my body. She then proceeded to quicken her pace on me. I didn't want to give in but I did.. here's the catch, I acted like it was Dan not some slut.

I closed my eyes taking the image in. What happened next was weird. I flipped us over, me dominating her. I kept my eyes closed as I readjusted myself in her. I pulled out almost all the way before slamming back in. She moaned loudly, holding on to my shoulders as I rammed into her over and over. I used all the strength in my body to look up at Dan. He was jerking himself hard as we made eye contact. I smirked, looking back down at her and finishing her off. She was gasping and visibly shaking. I huffed, pulling out and pulling my underwear on then grabbing my shirt.

My legs feel like jelly when I stand but it's alright. I gripped onto the back of the couch as I made my way into the kitchen then to my room. Once I entered my room, I collapsed onto my bed and before anything else I fell asleep.

■●■●■

Let me know your thoughts! ;)