Chapter 6 (pt 2)

"Aw.. Philly," he chuckles,"you thought I was just going to give you what you want, just like that?"

I look away from him in shame. Dan leans forward and grips my jaw, making me look at him. He pulls the mystery item out from behind him and grins at me. My excitement goes straight to my hardened members. I'm pretty sure Dan notices because he trails two fingers up the underside of it.

I squirm under his touch as he continues to tease me, driving me crazy. I weak wimper escapes my mouth. Dan sighs and pulls his hand away from me. "Oh Phil, you just can't control the noises you make. Can you?" I just stare at him silently. "Well? Are you going to answer me?!" Dan's voice raises and it makes me jump.

"N-no I can't!" I studder.

Dan purses his lips and nods slowly. "That's right." He says with a sigh. "You know, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't remember how to make any noises." His eyes darken extremely as he sticks his two fingers in his mouth, sucking on them.

I'm not sure if he's trying to drive me crazy or not but oh my god he is. He pulls his fingers out of his mouth, glistening with saliva, then they disappear out of my sight. I feel their presence by my entrance. My toes curl as then enter me. "Ooh, so tight.." Dan states then slides his fingers in and out, stretching me. My breathing increases as he goes faster then adds another finger. Once he has four fingers inside of me, thrusting them in and out, he wets the mystery item with his saliva then his fingers with it.

The dark blue teaser sends vibrations through my whole lower region, entering me inch by inch. I close my eyes, trying not to make a noise. I can feel Dan's eyes on me, watching me intently.

He starts to slide the vibrator in and out, driving me crazy. Then he sticks it all the way in, walking away from the bed. My eyes open slowly as I watch him return to the bed. He meets my eyes and smirks. "I know how much this drives you crazy so I'm just going to place this on you, I don't want you releasing before I even enter you." He says, placing a cock ring on me.

My head drops onto the pillow as I feel the cool material on my skin. Dan starts to move the vibrator around again. This time it's so much more intense!

He pulls it out and suddenly I feel really empty. I feel Dan moving around the bed, then my legs are being lifted and propped onto his shoulders. I manage to open my eyes as he stares down at me. He looks down so he can position himself then he locks eyes with me, pushing in me.

"I'm gonna go in slow, okay?" He asks, biting his lip. I nod and breath heavier as he goes in deeper. He positions himself so that he has a better angle at hitting my prostate.

He starts off slow. I feel him enter me and listen to the noises he makes while doing so. It's so hot!

"Fuck Phil.. you're so tight!" He pants. His thrusting starts to increase then he hits my prostate. I cry out in pleasure as he hits it again and again. My toes curl, my skin grows hot, I'm gripping the sheets around me. I'm so close but I'm cut off from doing so. "Make noise for me, baby!" He yells, panting wildly.

He repeatedly hits my prostate, sending me closer and closer to the edge. I feel it bubble and build up in my lower stomach. I can tell Dan is getting close too.

My lips part and a breathy moan escapes. I hear the slapping of our skin together, making me even more closer. I look up at Dan and see his hair in his face, his eyes are closed, lips parted. I muster up the strength and pull his head down to mine. We share hungry, sloppy kisses before pulling away.

A loud, long moan escapes Dan's mouth as he continues to thrust in me. His moves start to get sloppy which signals him getting closer and closer. He squeezes his eyes together as he releases his load inside of me. I feel the warm substance drip and soak the blankets underneath me. Dan thrusts out his orgasm until he's officially come down from his high.

He pulls out and I feel really, really empty now. Dan kisses me hastily, rubbing his hands all over me. He pulls away and quickly kisses down my torso, wrapping his hand around my member. I feel him remove the cock ring and wrap his mouth around the tip of me.

His tongue swirls around the tip causing precome to leak. Dan uses his hand and mouth on my cock, driving me overboard.

I grip Dan's hair as I thrust up into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. He hums each time I hit it causing me to come ever so close to releasing. I hold it off as long as I can before releasing into Dan's mouth with a moan.

He swallows my load before removing his mouth with a cringy pop sound but neither of us actually caring. I feel Dan crawl up next to me, flopping on the bed.

"Baby, you make Daddy so happy." He says, sighing.

I lean and drape an arm around his torso, sighing as well. A yawn escapes my mouth and I close my eyes. I feel Dan press his lips to my forehead then saying,"Sleep Phil, you deserve it." I smile and drift off to sleep, feeling content.

◆◇◆

So how was that?

Did you guys likey? Was it good? I'll have to admit, this was my first time writing smut that intense.

I hope you enjoyed and I think I should get some sleep since I'm updating this at 2 in the morning. I love you guys, look out for maybe another update sometime tomorrow! ♡