Chapter 8

Guess who's back, back again. I'm back after two months tell a friends. I've pretty much abandoned you guys, huh? I'm actually really sorry. Supernatural stole my attention. Literally. Supernatural stole all of it from this fic. But hold on do you feel that? THE WINDS OF CHANGE?! Yes! I shall try to update this at least once a week. Holy shit...... ALMOST 5K VIEWS, WHAT?!?? TH AnK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

♥♥♥

When I woke up, Dan was no longer on the couch. Well, shit. I sat up, stretching the muscles in my back. After hearing the satisfying sound of my joints popping, I arose off of the couch and walked to my room. Maybe I can get a few hours of proper sleep? As I walked to my bed I listened for Dan hoping he's still asleep or at least out. With a shrug, I collapsed onto my bed and crawled under the thick blankets. I let my eyes close, my body slowly feeling heavier as I fell asleep.

"Phil, are you up?" I heard Dan's voice echo through the flat. I groaned, pulling a face. "If not that's okay, I'll just go back out. I got some stuff that might come in handy later but if you're sleeping that's fine too.." he said, his boots sounding down the hall.

Why must he do this to me?

"'M up Dan.." I called, pulling myself out of bed. Oh sweet bed, we shall be reunited soon. I shall come back for you my love. I sighed, walking out into the kitchen area. Dan was leaning against the kitchen counter, talking on the phone with someone. I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso pulling him closer.

"Hi Phil.." Dan whispered, pressing a light kiss to my forehead. He frowned, pulling away from me and walking into his room then closing his door. Soon enough I heard Dan yelling about something in his room. Oh no.

I quickly made my way to his closed door, tempted to open it. Cautiously, I pressed my ear to his door trying to listen. "No, no, listen to me. I don't want you here. No. Shut up, just SHUT UP!!," he yelled making me jump back,"I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN AGES AND- are you crying? Oh god, I- no wait! Hey, hey calm down.. I didn't mean to say that. I'll call you later but just to check on you, okay?"

What the hell? I backed away from the door, making my way back into my room. He'll probably need some time alone until he's ready. "Here I come.." I mumbled, getting back into bed. Time for some much needed sleep.

I closed my eyes and heard Dan's door open, then his feet sounding on the floor. I can feel him looking at me. What the hell, Dan, can't I get some sleep?! I peeled an eye open, looking at him through my fringe. Dan looked right back at me but didn't move. "Hey Phil..?," he croaked," I'm going out for a bit.. I'll be back later, okay?"

Had he been crying earlier? Well now curiosity spiked up in me, making me get up. I hope he didn't leave yet.. "Dan, you still here?" I called, making my way to the kitchen. I watched silently as Dan sat on the couch, pulling on his boots. "Where are you going?" I asked, still standing in the kitchen.

"Out." Was his response and with that he walked out of the door. I slowly made my way over to the couch, sitting down and turning on the television. I guess, I'll just watch a movie.

~

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes, Dan was standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest. "Finally up, I see." He spat, staring down at me. "Get up," he started to walk away," NOW!"

I jumped up quickly, my vision blurring for a moment. I quietly followed after Dan as he walked toward his room. He turned around, our faces inches apart. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, glaring. I couldn't think of anything to say. "Ah, never mind you useless piece of shit." He then disappeared into his room.

I first felt confused then felt my eyes heat up, tears threatening to spill. "What's your problem?!" I called through the door, trying the knob. It was locked, cheeky shit. "Come out here and talk to me you douche!" I yelled this time, my voice shaky.

"What the everloving fuck do you want, you twat?" Dan said, his eyes dark.

"I want to know why you're being a dick!" I put my hands on my hips, biting my lip. I don't know where this confidence is but all I know is that it won't get me anywhere good. "So tell me, why?!"

Dan growled and shoved me against the wall opposite his door. He pinned my wrists above my head, staring at me. "Want to know why?" His face was centimetres from my own. "Because I can." A terrifying grin spread across his face and in that moment I think I saw the devil. Was dan possessed?

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I grit my teeth together, trying to push him off. He just laughed in my face and boxed me in, forcing his mouth onto mine. I tried to push him off again but he's just too strong.

"Stop struggling, you lousy pile of shit!" He yelled, biting down on my lip taking control of my mouth.

"N-NO!" I screamed, bringing my knee up to his crotch. In the moment everything was going so fast. I watched as he fell to his knees, then yelled out. I watched as he laid there and looked up at me. I watched as tears started to fall from his eyes. I then ran into my room, locking the door. He is not getting in here. No, no, hell no.

•●■●•

Okay um, I'm not sure what that all was but it happened. Uh, I'll just go now..