Chapter 7

Okay I just want to say a few quick things! THANK YOU ALL FOR 2.9K READS! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! When I first started this story I never expected that many people to read this or as many votes on it that I have now (160 something?)! I am so so happy that this is going so well and that so many people like it! Every time I see that there's a comment or new vote I get so excited and happy! You guys are what make/keep me motivated to write this and keep it going! I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter! ♥
●•••●

I wake up in Dan's arms, he's fast asleep.

I sneak out of bed, making sure I don't wake him. I walk into the bathroom and do my business quietly. Maybe I should make something for Dan?

I walk into the kitchen then officially realize I'm not clothed at all. A chill goes through my body as I press my lower half against the counter. I bite my lip and look through the cabinets, pulling out Dan's favorite mug. I pull one out for me also, starting up the Keurig.

A pair of familiar hands grab my hips, turning me around and pressing me against the counter. Dan's face is inches from mine and I gulp. He smirks and playfully bites my neck, grinding on me. I gasp and move my head to side then he pulls away, abandoning me.

"Baby, I think I gave you enough last night. Don't you agree? " He says, leaning against the island counter. I sigh and nod slowly, turning back around to finish making the beverages. "Don't be upsetti Phil, we can have some spaghetti later if you like? I'll even make it for us." He offers cheerfully. I nod slowly once again.

I hear Dan walk away, plopping down on the sofa. A frown pulls at my lips as I think about what could've just happened. I love when he places me on the counter, and pounds me into oblivion. It's times like that, that make me cherish the little things. If only he would do that right now. I know he's always up for making me scream his name.

"Dan?" I say loudly. I hear a faint 'hmm' and I nod, reassuring myself that I can say this. "W-why aren't you, uh..." Crap.

"Why aren't I deep inside you? Why am I not sexually pleasing you right now? Why am I not pinning you to the counter or better- this sofa? Well, my pet, that's easy." He stated.

I brought the mugs over to him and sat down next to him. He took a sip and smiled. I smiled and watched him intently, placing my mug down. He put his down also and faced me properly.

"Would you like to know?" He asked, placing his hand on my knee. It took everything in me not to get hard. Everything. I gulped and tried to focus on Dan not where his hand is or what it's doing to me. I nodded and leaned forward. "Well, you owe me. I do all this stuff for you and you don't repay me. I have needs too, Phil." He says, leaning into the sofa with a sigh.

I sit there silently and then notice Dan's bulge. He must be turned on by something, right? A devilish smirk plays on my lips as I crawl onto Dan's lap. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised. I feel his fingers making small, light designs in my thigh; it sends shivers up my spine. I slowly rock my hips against Dan's, creating friction. He lets out a shaky breath as my pace steadily increases. I feel his member pressing up against me.

I lift myself up and position Dan with my entrance. Slowly, I lower myself. Both of us let out shaky breaths, Dan grabbing my hips. I bit my lip, lifting myself up and down keeping eye contact with Dan. His eyes scan my body as I move. I quicken my pace, feeling myself getting close.

"Phil don't you release before I do.." Dan warns me between shaky breaths. I nod the best I can and slow down slightly. I feel Dan wrap his fingers around my shaft, spreading my precome. He lubes up my shaft and I feel myself get even closer as he rubs.

"D-daddy.."

"Come on.. hold off for a little longer.." Dan says, moving his hand vigorously. He squeezes his eyes shut as his head drops back into the sofa. A loud, lengthy moan escapes his lips sending me overboard. I release seconds after him, rocking out my orgasm.

My load lands all over Dan's chest, he looks down and smirks. I remove myself from his lap and flop on the spot next to him. Dan just looks at me, giving me a look. I realize what he means and gasp. I sit up and lick my load off of his chest then place my head on his thigh.

"You do know I can go all day, right?" He says, running his fingers through my hair. I nod and close my eyes, letting myself relax. He chuckles quietly and lays down, forcing me to sit up. I glare at him until he pats his chest, motioning me to lay on him. I do as he wants and get comfortable.

I could really go for a nap right now.

●••●
I thought that surprise smut would be good for this occasion. Hope you enjoyed! ♥