25. Sweetest Devotion

Start from the beginning

They walked in and stood in a line and I wanted to give all of them my cakes. Lord let's pray before they start this dancing in my face.

Dear lord I know we talk everyday but I need you to stay with me while these beautiful men you took extra time to mold and put on this earth make temptation leave my body as they are shaking what their mothers and fathered blessed them with I ask you to put me in a place to where I can enjoy the show but not be a hoe in your name Jesus name Amen.

"So where is the bachelor at?" A deep masculine voice said stepping out the mix of guys. I looked and dammit it would on my day this shit would happen. I'll be damned if this type of shit only happened to me. I turned and looked at Kassidy to make sure I wasn't the only one seeing this shit right now.

"Tayshod when did you become a stripper?" Kassidy asked him as I looked dumbfounded and speechless. The other guys started dancing around the booth area while I sat there. The tall lightskin boy came up to me and asked me did I want a dance. "Hell yeah I do as long as you offering" I said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and Jalayna handed me a stack of bills. "Got more if you need it have fun bitch" she whispered in my ear. I took the rubberband off the stack as Rihanna - Sex With Me came on. I sat back in my seat and told him "Show me what you got" I said flirtatiously. He grabbed my hand and I stood up and we went to this corner in the back of the room.

He went and grabbed my chair and brought it back so I could sit down. I sat down and he started dancing all in my face. His bubble butt was shining like new money from his oil. He started touching me and he opened my legs up and grinded in between them. I was just enjoying watching him work his body to the beat.

I was putting the bills into his underwear and when the song went off it's like I snapped back into reality. I stood up and he stopped me. "Where you going? I'm not done yet" he said putting his hand on my shoulder and gently pushing me back down. I sat back down as the music slowed down.

I looked around and Tayshod was looking at me like he was pissed off. I don't get why he's so damn mad for no reason. The guy in front of me had climbed over me and started grinding his hips in my face. I leaned back and put some bills in his crotch area. He was hard as a rock and I enjoyed my view. He got closer and I started rubbing his body as he got closer.

His body was so soft it was addicting. He leaned in and he got closer to my face but he backed up. I looked up and Tayshod was standing behind him. He whispered something to him and the guy stepped back off me. "I'll be back my dude wanna holla at you for a sec" he said but I stopped him and gave him the rest of the money I had. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

I turned back to be faced with Tayshod ass in my face. "When were you going to tell me you was getting married?" he asked me. I looked at him like he lost his damn mind. He must've forgot he was the one that fucked up what we had. If it wasn't for that then half of this shit wouldn't have happened to me. I just think of it as a blessing in disguise.