22. Remedy

Monty POV.....

"Baby come on you gotta get up today" I said comforting Kenyamo on the phone. I haven't seen him in a few days since his mom passed. I miss my baby and I wanna be there for him but he's going through some stuff right now. I just hope he doesn't push me away when I wanna be there for him.

"Baby I just can't process that she's not here with me I've been laying in her bed since she's not here I don't want to believe she's not coming back" he said about to cry. I know my baby is hurt right now I was too when my mom died. It's just that Kenyamo was there for me when I was going through it so I need to be there for him.

I'm really going to be there for him. "Bae at least you made peace with her before she left that's the good thing about it" I said and I heard him sigh into the phone. I just hope he doesn't do anything crazy again. He needs to let me be there for him he can't be alone right now. He might think he needs to be but he doesn't.

"Babe can you do me a favor?"he asked me out of the blue after a moment of silence. He knows I'll do anything he wants me to do. I can't leave him alone and it hurts me to say no to him sometimes. "Anything baby boy" I said like I wanted him to need me. I sounded happy and I really was honestly.

I don't know what he wanted but in a time like this he could get whatever he wanted. "Can you come hold me?" he said like he was hesitant. I quickly answer him "yeah bae I'm leaving out right now". He said thank you and I got up and left the house. Amiyah was gone for the weekend at her friends for sleepover.

I got into my car in nothing but some shorts,nike slides and a tank top. I drove over there as fast as I could to my baby. I pulled up to his house. I got out and locked my car. I walked up to the house and it looked different for some reason. I knocked on the door and something told me to turn the knob.

The door opened up and I went inside. I locked the door and started yelling Kenyamos name. I rushed up the stairs and went to his room. I didn't see him in there and his room looked thrashed. It looked as if a tornado hit and fucked some shit up.

I went to every room looking for him. I opened every door and went inside looking for him. I opened the last door and saw Kenyamo laying in the bed. I assume it was his mothers room by the looks of it. "Baby I'm here" I said walking into the room. I laid next to him as he was holding a picture frame to his chest crying heavily.

"I can't believe she's gone and after the way I treated her I'm hurt" he said sobbing as I held him from the back. I kissed his cheek and held him close and let him let out all his emotions. I totally understand what he's going through but he has to process it in his own time. If he's like this I'm scared to see him at the funeral in a couple of days.

"Baby she's in a better place and at rest she's stress free just be happy she's finally at peace and y'all made up before she left" I said nuzzling my face into his neck. He rubbed my arms as they were wrapped around his torso. I felt him breathing and he was breathing steadily while I was here.

I always knew we would find our way back together. I've loved him since we first got together. Even through everything I prayed I would get him back. I really thought it was over when he was with that lame boy. I never wanted any of this to happen but everything happens for a reason. I'm just happy I got him back with me and I'll do right this time around. If I mess up I know I will lose him forever. I can't deal with that again I just won't.

Before I knew it he was fast asleep and I just laid there thinking about what I put him through. I really don't see why he still is in love with me. I'm just grateful he is. I fell asleep holding him and this felt good. We used to do this before his family interfered with our relationship. Even when they was messing with us we still did this it was just after everytime I hit him.