7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)

Variah In MM....

Kenyamo POV....

I stood there and he looked at me. I was frozen because he looked good. This might not have been such a good idea but what the hell I can't high tail it out now. "What you doing here" he said confused by my presence.

"If you don't want me here I can leave" I said about to turn away but instead he grabbed me. I heard the car door open and Kayvon hopped out. "Get your fucking hands off him" Kayvon yelled and Monty was still holding onto me. He sighed and slowly released me from his body.

"It's not like that I just wasn't expecting you to pop up here you wanna come in?" he asked me. I nodded my head and we went inside. I stood close to the door because I'm so used to coming in and doing what I wanna do.

"You can sit down anywhere you want Kenyamo you know your way around here" he said chuckling and I just stood there. I was nervous and scared out of my mind. I can't even believe I'm standing here in his house again. I think I overestimated myself as always.

I just walked to his living room and it was messy. It had liquor bottles , weed roaches and tobacco scattered across his glass coffee table. I sat on his couch and he went upstairs. I sat down and thought about all the times I had in here good and bad. I even thought about some memories we had in this very living room.

He came back down in a shirt and some shorts. I guess he felt the need to change for me but he didn't have to. "Can I get you a drink or something?" he asked as he was in the kitchen. I told him I'll take a water when I really needed a shot of something strong.

He came out the kitchen with 2 glasses of water and sat next to me. He gave me my glass and I took a sip and sat it on the coaster. "So what's up bae I really missed you and I was trying to talk to you at the Walmart but I lost it a bit" he said chuckling at the last part. Lost it a bit? He damn near lost his mind.

He really needs to stop calling me his bae because we're not together. He's not my boyfriend at all. "First I'm not your bae and I came here because I really think distance away from each other permanently is what's needed" I said nervously as he dropped his head.

His breathe was deep and heavy. "I can't do this again Kenyamo I can't stay away from you and you know this" he said looking me into my eyes. I saw the man I loved before all bullshit and his controlling ways came about. "Why can't you I'm sure your over me" I said questioning what I said.

The thing wasn't was he over me. It's really was I over him? Did I even want him to be over me? "I'm not you sound crazy and stupid you know when I said death couldn't make me love you any less and I meant that shit" he said as his eyes filled with something I never saw before. I couldn't explain it even if I tried.

"Monty your not going to put me through that shit you did before I ran away I shouldn't have to run from the love of my life but yet I did" I said getting upset because he's been this way since we started getting serious. I couldn't make a move without him knowing. I shouldn't have to run away from somebody I'm in love with.
"Well then why the fuck did you Kenyamo" he asked me getting visibly agitated because I wasn't being silent. I can tell because every time he gets upset with is when I'm withholding sex, not answering his calls and standing up for myself. I know him like the back of my hand.

"Why? Did you forget what you had me do for you? Don't sit here and act like you were the picture perfect boyfriend" I said raising my voice at him. He's really sitting here acting like he's done nothing wrong. He can't pretend like he never broke my heart, pieced it together and threw it against the wall again.