4. Hello

Kenyamo POV....

"You said it was only one time though why again I can't keep doing this for you" I said sitting on his bed. I don't want to do this again I only did it before because he went away. Now he's trying to have me do it again I can't.

"Do you love me Ken" he said sitting next to me. He put his arm around my waistline and gripped my sides. I jumped at his touch on me. He knew that was my hot spot and what it does to me. I love this boy so much he could be the death of me.

"You know I love you and I would do anything for you but please not this again" I said putting my head on his shoulder. He sighed and got up off the bed. "Get out Kenyamo it's obvious you don't love me or care if I need you to do something for me" he said opening his room door.

I hate when he does this he knows I love him with my whole being. I don't know where I would be without him in my life. I mean yeah I have my mother but she's going through her shit and still being there for me is a burden. "Bae please sit down don't act like this" I said pleading with him.

"Naw fuck that shit get out Ken I'll find somebody else to do what I needed you to do" he said coming towards me. He grabbed my arm and I snatched it away from him. He he tried again and I pulled away from him. He grabbed my shirt and I pushed him away and scooted onto the bed.