10. Rumour Has It

Monty POV....

"Monty this is ridiculous you gone make me take my child and leave your dumb ass" Variah said as she was getting ready to head over to her new friends house. I think she lowkey cheating on me. I'm not in the mood for her and the bullshit she came with. I only gotta deal with this bitch for 16 more years. I was more and more over this girl.

I'm here off the strength of my child and i can't deal with her if my child wasn't here. Amiyah is the best thing that happened to me besides Kenyamo. I'm going to keep working for him until I get him. I'm not trying to hurt him it's just alot of people wanted us to be apart.

I only wanted to make him happy but I ended up hurting him. I know have to let him get his mental together. I got with Variah because I was still kind of in the closet. I was talking to her and we was messing around only because people were questioning me about Kenyamo. I never in my life imagined her to be pregnant.

I wanted my child to be with Kenyamo and our surrogate but shit went way out of left field. I feel like a piece of shit and I can't do anything about it. I just need to get my shit together while he getting him together. My love for him will never leave me no matter what.

"Why you such a bitch man you doing too much I don't even care about you anymore" I said frustrated as hell with her ass. She gasped and started yelling at me. "Fuck you Monty I'm taking my child and leaving this shitty ass house I hate you and been hating you" she said getting in my face. I just moved back and turned my back on her.

I walked downstairs to be with Amiyah because that would make me not want to beat Variah. I don't abuse women but she makes me want to change my morals for awhile. "Give me my fucking baby" Variah said storming down the stairs. I told my daughter to go in her room and close the door.

She ran past Variah and I heard her door close shortly after. "Look I'm stuck with you for 16 more fucking years but you making shit difficult" I said about to punch her in her mouth. She doesn't know about Kenyamo and our past so I'm going to keep it that way. It needs to stay like that for however long it can until I get it together.

She just grabbed her bag and checked herself out in the mirror. "Listen Monkey Monty I'm just here because you got me knocked up you was supposed to be a every now and then nigga not a baby daddy so we both fucked now aren't we?" she said looking at me and taking her keys. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

She's such a fucking mean ass bitch for no reason at all. I can't figure out why she is the way she is. I know females have trust issues but damn she takes the trophy. I went to the kitchen to fix me a drink when Jerari called me. "Yo what's up" I said not interested in him calling me. I wasn't trying to hear his shit when it's his and his family fault Kenyamo isn't with me.

Well not fully because I played a huge part in it but if they would've let us be I wouldn't be in the predicament I'm in. "Nothing trying to smoke and go to the club with the old crew" he said sounding like he was moving around.

I wasn't trying to get with the old crew. The old crew is the reason I'm in this shit. Going out with them niggas is why I'm stuck with Variah. I wasn't up for it but I need to clear my mind. I just will take my own car and leave when I want to. "Alright what time y'all rolling" I asked him. He told me 10 and I just said alright and we hung up.

I didn't want to attract a damn soul tonight. I didn't care to get with nobody I just wanted a good time and a stiff drink. That was it so I sent a text to my sister to watch Amiyah. She said she'll be here at 9:45. I went to take a shower and sat back to chill for a bit.

I opened my phone and looked at old pictures of me and Kenyamo. These were pictures of us when we were in happy times. Some were of him off guards but one really made me stop and I almost teared up. He was laying in my bed and I'll.never forget this night.