11. My Same

Kenyamo POV....

"I really like you" he said as he kissed me. He grabbed and laid me on his bed. I really like him but I'm fighting the feelings I'm also having. I don't want to hurt Tayshod but I can't help the way I'm feeling. I haven't spoken to Monty or anything.

"I like you too" I said smiling like a kid in the candy store. I was falling for Tayshod and I couldn't be more happier I think. He rubbed his hand up my shirt and gripped my sides. I didn't flinch like I usually do or even react to it well only one person touched me there and it made me jump.

He ran both his hands to my hips and gripped them. I gasped and we found his spot on my body. "Kenyamo we don't have to do it if your not ready" he said grabbing my ass. I knew he wanted to do it but the way my life is set up sex isn't on the agenda.

I'm not feeling the sex part in relationships right now. It's all because my mind isn't in it and I want more than just a fuck session. "The sex part maybe not right now but we can do something else" I said rubbing my hand down his body.

I was getting into a mode when a loud banging was at the door. "Kenyamo hop off Tayshod and come with me" Kassidy said fucking up the whole mood. Tayshod put his head in my chest and sighed with high irritation. Kassidy would beat my ass if I messed up her and Reichen going at it.

"Bitch where is we going?" I yelled at her while holding Tayshod. I didn't wanna let go of him for nothing. He held me back and said "Now she knew what was going on in here". I laughed at him as I felt his body language speak because he was getting harder by the minute.

He was pressing his erect dick against my thigh and I was about to give it all away. He's so damn fine a bitch like me can't take it. "We going to Jalayna house to get my hair done again let's go you got 30 minutes to get ready" she said hitting the door and walking away.

I leaned my head back and Tayshod kissed my neck. "Damn I'm mad you gotta leave" he said sitting up in the bed. I rolled over and put my arms around Tayshod stomach. "Ken let me ask you something" he said adjusting his body so he was looking at me.

I was nervous about him even wanting to ask anything. I didn't know what he could possibly want to ask me. I sat up and looked at him and I was nervous as hell. "Go ahead and ask me anything you want" I said sitting on one of my legs. He touched my knee and said "what are we doing with us?".

That's it? That was his question for me. It's not that bad at least it wasn't about anybody else or him asking if it was cool to stop talking to me. I mean when a dude says "let me ask you something" that could mean anything in the world. "I don't know I like you and I think you like me but I don't know" I said looking down and thinking hard as hell.

I really didn't know if we would turn into a relationship or not. If we would just be fuck buddies or not. Even if we would just be friends or not. Our connection is more so flirting trying to get to a relationship but it isn't there yet. At least not with me it's there yet.

"Kenyamo what you mean we been kicking it for awhile and I'm too grown to be dating and not working towards something" he said standing up and putting on his shirt. I got up and grabbed his hand. "Stop I'm not saying we're not working towards anything it's just I don't want to move so fast into a relationship and I'm not together I don't want to put you through that" I said pulling myself towards him.

He let me go and put his shoes on and acted like he didn't hear a word I just said. I kept begging him to hear me out but he wasn't trying to. "Naw Kenyamo if we not moving towards nothing then what are we doing" he said coming closer to me. I stood before him and I puffed out my chest like I was doing something. I knew I wasn't doing shit to make him back away.