21. Love In The Dark

Kenyamo POV....

"Kenyamo she's your mother you have to go back she's calling for you to be with her" Taylon said as I walked back upstairs. I stopped and turned around to see him standing at the bottom of the staircase. I get that she's my mother and she loved me or so people claim.

If she really loved me she would've let me get hurt if Monty was going to hurt me at all. She shouldn't have played a part in it at all. The fact that my own mother played a part in my pain pisses me off and hurts me.

"Well have her send me a telegram from hell then" I said walking to my guest room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. I stared at the blank wall and traced the bumps on it. I was so damn aggravated with people.

I haven't called Kassidy back because I didn't want to go home but I knew I had to. Monty has been on my mind heavy since we talked but I haven't gotten the balls to call him back. I want to tell him to come get me but I doubt he will. If he comes here I'll want to go because he actually gave a fuck to come get me.

I hope that made an ounce of sense. I grabbed my phone and trued calling him but it went straight to voicemail. Did this nigga block me or is his phone dead? I'm just going to assume his phone is dead because he wouldn't block me from him phone. I texted him and told him to call me when he could.

I got a text from Tayshod and it said "Are you coming back?". I got pissed because he shouldn't even be messaging me. How dare he text me after cheating on me? These niggas these days have serious issues. "Like you care about me after you cheated on me text that bitch you was fucking" I texted him back.

I laid down and closed my eyes and the door slowly opened up. Keas walked through the door and sat next to me. "You can't hide forever Ken you can't let her possibly leave this earth without apologizing first give her that peace" he said rubbing my arm as I cried thinking about not having her.

As fucked up as she did me I always lived my mother. She was there for me when I was going through shit in school and everything. I couldn't ask for a better mother but do I hold what she did to me against her? Even when she probably needs me the most right now?

I'm going to go back but I just need a few more days to myself. I just nodded and Keas walked out of the room. I dozed off to sleep and dreamed about what my life could've been if my family didn't tamper with my relationship. I will deal with them head on but I need to get myself together first.

I woke up the next day and it was a beautiful day out. The sun was glowing and them damn birds was chirping. I got out of bed and took a shower. I just wanted to lounge around since I didn't have alot of shit to do her and Taylon and Keas were both at work. When I got out the shower I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the window and yelled "One minute please". I threw on some boxers and a shirt and ran to the door. If it's the mailman then he'll just have to see me in all my half naked glory today. The shirt wasn't even really covering anything honestly. I went to the door and threw it open and damn near died when I saw him.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I said looking him up and down. How did Monty find me here of all places? "Some dude named Keas told me to get on the quickest plane I could and come to see you so here I am" he said with then sun shining on his skin. Damn he looked good but I'm going to keep it together.

I stepped aside and let him in. He came in and his cologne smelled amazing. He stood by me and I closed the door. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and he sat next to me. It was awkward silence and we just kept looking at each other. It seemed like we was waiting for the other person to say something.