19. Someone Like You

Start from the beginning

"Let's go" Kassidy said walking past my door. She was going downstairs with Reichen trailing behind her. I laced up my timbs ,grabbed my phone and walked out. I went downstairs and walked out the house. I hopped in the front seat and Reichen was still trying to stop us.

"Y'all don't get arrested and listen to what dude gotta say" he said looking at both of us leaning in the car. I nodded and Kassidy told him we'd be good. He stepped away and we backed out the driveway. We started driving to Tayshod house.

"Ken what's the game plan when we get there?" Kassidy asked me turning a corner. I shook my head because my plan was go in and let have all over both them bitches. "Don't know and I'm.not worried just park down the street from his house" I said looking out of the window. We parked at the park down the street from his house.

"So you ready?" she asked me and unlocked the doors. I justs stepped out the car and started walking to his house. I wasn't paying any attention to nothing but what I was thinking about. I was thinking about Tayshod telling me that it was just his friend. I wanted him to tell me I was going crazy and that he was being faithful.

I saw his house and I started running to it when I saw a car that shouldn't be there. I rushed on the porch and started knocking on it rapidly. I stood there as Kassidy walked on the porchh with me. We stood there and waited for an answer. "Fuck this" Kassidy said as she started banging on the door. We stood there and started making noise.

The door opened and Tayshod was standing there in boxer briefs shirtless. I tried rushing in but he stepped me. I fought my way in the house with him trying to stop me. "Man what you doing here Ken?" he said grabbing my arm. I tried pushing him off me and he was loosening his grip off.

"Where the bitch at?" I said in his face. His face froze and I pushed him off me. I moved past him and he was coming up behind me trying to grab me. I just kept asking where was the bitch at. I didn't care about nothing at this point. I ran upstairs and he was behind me. I checked everywhere and nobody was up here. I brushed past him to check downstairs everywhere.

I was checking and didn't find no bitch. I know I'm not crazy it was a fem fish ass nigga that answered that phone. "What's your problem Ken the fuck is going on?" he asked once I stopped. I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath.

"I called your phone and it was some fishy gay nigga that answered and told me you was in the shower so where the fuck he at?" I said getting in his face. He shook his head and looked at me. "Ken chill out that was my cousin" he said and I looked stupid at him. I don't know if he's telling the truth or lying to me.

"So where the hell he at?" I said skeptically. He said he was gone awhile ago. "Ken get out here" I heard Kassidy yell. I started going outside and he tried to stop me so I brushed him off and started running. I ran out to see Kassidy arguing with this nigga.

He was obviously gay and he was cute but he wasn't fucking with me. "Who the hell is that and why is he in only underwear?" I yelled in Tayshod face. The boy had nothing on except slides. I got off the porch and walked up to the boy who looped shook as hell.

"Who are you?" I said folding my arms. The boy threw his hands up in surrender. "He told me you was a crazy ex of his and not to worry I swear can I just go?" he said and I said he could go. He ran to the car and drove away. I turned back around and looked at Tayshod who was standing there looking as dumb as he could be.

"I'm sorry baby" he said and I just ran up on him and leaped on him. I was punching him in his head and grabbed his afro and he was attempting to grab my hands so I would stop. "Stop that shit Ken I'm not playing" he grunted as I hit him in his head again. Kassidy grabbed me off him and I was trying to get back st his ass. I pushed past her and ran back up on his ass and he was trying to back in the house. He held his arm out to keep me off his ass but it wasn't going to work.