17. I'll Be Waiting

Start from the beginning

I looked around because some people were staring at me. I just ran away and didn't look back at all. I just kept my body moving because the second I stop he'll be right there. I just started walking and I felt a sprinkle fall on my face. "I know you fucking lying" I said to myself as it picked up. It was pouring down rain in a matter of minutes.

I started walking slowly because well it don't matter I'm soaking wet so fuck it. I was walking when a big ass splash of water came on me. This day can't get any worse. I looked and it was a car that did it. It stopped and rolled the window down.

"Oh I'm sorry about that I really am" I heard this familiar voice say. I wiped my drenched face and looked at the car. I bent down a little bit to see it was the devils slut bucket himself. "Bitch what did you splash me for? You did that dumb shit on purpose" I said to him.

"Oh bitch it's you fuck it I was gonna offer a ride but fuck you gutter butt" Tae said with an attitude. I knew this was the last bitch I cared to see tonight. He was so annoying and he gets under my skin. The worst part is he knows he irritates me. Why the fuck is his fat ass here? He needs to go back to the Detroit dump he came from.

"Bitch why you here anyways? I fucking hate your annoying ass bitch" I said with an aggressive tone. I could beat the shit out of that bitch right about now. It's getting dark and he wants to aggravate me. "Hoe I'm here to help out my cousin you know? Your ex chile I'm happy as hell I don't have to deal with your shit anymore and don't talk tough you know I'll beat that ass again" he said turning off his car.

He thinks he the shit because we had a few fights and he won. He only took them wins because I slipped. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wanna beat his ass he gone stop coming for me. "Tae get out the car and let's fight I'm tired of you coming for me every time you see me bitch" I said slapping the hood of his car.

He'll leave me the fuck alone after I beat this shit out of his ass. I'll send that bitch back to Detroit scared as hell. He won't never come back here after I get through with his ass. "Look Kenbumo chile you don't want to take another loss to me baby boy" he said nonchalantly and I got pissed off. I'll beat that hoe ass and he knows it. I hope he gets out this car so I can beat the daylights out of him.

"Hoe get out and let's see what's good" I said backing up off the car. He wants to play games and I'm not joking around with him. "You know what I won't fight you because my cousin told me to stay away from you hoe so that's what I'm gone do but next time we cross paths bitch I'll think twice about doing what he said" he said starting up his car. He backed up and I was still yelling for him to get out the car.

I wasn't letting that shitty attitude hoe away from me. If I don't beat his ass now then he'll keep up his shit every time he sees me. His annoying ass will be scared to death by the time I'm done. When he backed up enough he revved up his engine and I walked up to the curb. He drove with a quickness through a puddle of water.

"Bye broke hoe" I heard Tae yell while he drove away. I stood there soaking wet even more and I was livid. The next time I see that bitch he'll be sorry. I'm not a mean person but I can only be pushed so far until I snap. I feel myself getting to that point and I hate it.

I wiped my face and started my long walk home. I just can't take today with Jerari and Tae in the same day. God must've been pissed to create them two bitches. I just walked and tried to keep my composure together. "Need a lift?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. I looked and it was Tayshod.

I was so happy to see him it wasn't funny. I rushed into the car and closed the door. "Baby you soaked the hell up" he said pulling off. I had no idea of where I was at. I thought I did but some shit looks the same when it's raining and you're tired.