16. Million Years Ago

Start from the beginning

We went downstairs and my mom and Kayvon was sitting watching Good Times. "Where y'all headed to?" Kayvon asked Kassidy but looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him and he chuckled at me. "Over Reichen house to hang out with his family for awhile" Kassidy said opening the door and we walked out.

We went to her car and I looked back. Kayvon was in the blinds watching us leave. "He's weird as shit I'm going to pray for him" Kassidy said starting up the car. I laughed and said "I'm gone let god deal with that hoe". We pulled off and started blasting music. The radio was playing all my songs back to back.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman , Beyonce - Sorry then Rihanna - Needed Me. I was feeling the music and loving the fact I was going to see Tayshod. I wonder does he still feel the same way he said he did. We pulled up to his place and I got out. "I'll wait here for awhile just in case some shit happens" Kassidy said turning down the music.

I wasn't in the place to disagree that she leave whether he wanted me there or not. I didn't want anybody to see me in my vulnerable state like that but she has and I hated it. I went to the door and knocked a few times. I stood there and waited for a few minutes. The locks started to make noise and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He opened the door and smiled hard at me. "What's up baby" he said hugging me tight. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him tightly. I heard Kassidy drive away and honk her horn. "I missed you Kenyamo" he said pulling away from me. I smiled and punched him in his arm.

"Why you haven't called me or text me Tayshod?" I said walking into the house. He closed the door and was holding his arm. "Baby Kayvon been on my ass and all over here keeping me from you I wanted to call you that night when I realized I was wrong for flipping out on you" he said coming up to me.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "You need to handle your friend he's out of line this time he's keeping me in the house and now I got to sneak off to see you this is ridiculous" I said sitting on his couch. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. I blushed and looked him in his eyes. "I got you now that you here let's just enjoy this let me get a taste" he said licking his lips.

I stood up and got in front of him. He turned me around and started unbuckling my jeans. He pulled them down and started grabbing my ass. He kissed my ass cheeks and bent me over. He pulled down my boxer briefs and went to work on me. "Awww shit" I moaned out. I reached back and played with his hair because I know that turns him on even more.

He stood up and put his dick at my entrance but then his phone was ringing. He looked over and his dick went from standing at attention to having several seats. "Baby it's your brother" he said sitting down on the couch. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. This moment was ruined by Kayvon bitch ass again.

"what's good bro?.....Naw haven't seen him.....the fuck I got to lie for.....nigga shut the fuck up talking crazy Kayvon you like my brother chill the fuck out......whatever nigga" Tayshod said to Kayvon and then when he was off the phone he looked pissed off.

"What's wrong with bitch ass this time?" I asked playing with his hair. He took a deep breath and looked at me. "He talking about he upset because he think you with me and how he will beat yours and my ass if he finds out we still talking" he said like he didn't give a fuck. I was impressed that he wasn't scared or nervous by Kayvon.

Kayvon could pop up at anytime and he seemed unbothered by it. I loved seeing him like this in his I don't care attitude. I wonder how long he'll keep this up until that little bitch creep out of him again if it does.