Day 1: Camp Fire

"Isaac I'm not in the mood for pranks or anything." I said with disinterest as I walked out the kitchen.
"Alexa, wait please. Hear me out!" He said trying to stop me.

I walked out the kitchen and to the pool area were we would have to meet up because it was time for the water sports.
I needed this to get my mind off things.

Mrs Charles, Mr and Mrs Wilson and the rest of the teachers and camp councilors were already there with all the children. I quickly ran up to them and blended in. All I heard was we were instructed to fetch our clothing and swimsuit because we were going down to the beach.

Everyone ran up to their rooms and packed the bags and ran down as quickly as they could, I was one of them.

I ran quickly to my room, grabbed my back pack grabbed my essentials and neatly packed it in my bag. And ran downstairs in excitement.

"Ashley!! Wait!" I heard Ethan yelling from behind. I turned as he ran up to me.
"Ready to have some fun and forget about things?" He said as he put his arm around my shoulder.
We then heard Jessica a few feet behind us, but Ethan tried to ignore her.
"Don't get me wrong Jessica is amazing but don't you think she can be a bit much?" Ethan asked while his arm was around my shoulder. "I guess but I mean she's all I got" I said as we walked to the bus.

Everyone was seated, all you could see were smiles. Everyone was overjoyed and excited. I sat next to Ethan on the bus and we were playing around and play fighting the whole drive to the beach. I caught Grayson looking at me a couple of times but I just ignored him. But the odd thing was he wasn't with Kelly he was with his football buds.

The bus finally stopped and, I was really amped about watersports. I leaned over Ethan to look out the window and it was beautiful. A beach that's water was almost crystal blue, banana boats, snorkeling gear, about 20 jet ski's and about a dozen of wet suits and surfboards, I couldn't contain my excitement. I grabbed Ethan by his face and kisses his cheek. I pulled away realizing what I had just done. I grabbed my bag and left Ethan there. Everyone changed in their bathing suits. When I looked over at all the girls, all of them were in bikinis while I wore a shorts with a second skin.

Everyone then ran to the beach sand and started having so much fun, playing in the water, and snorkeling. All the girls were laying on their beach towels tanning.
I decided that Ethan and I and a couple of other boys were going to have a jet skiing race loser had to flash to the girls.

They gave us our life jackets and off we were.

We had so much fun, but unfortunately Ethan came last in the race and he had to flash the girl that were laying in their plush beach towels tanning.

Ethan slowly took the walk of shame as he went up to the girls. He tucked his thumbs into his pants and rapidly pulled his pants down, all the girls gasped and raised the head as he quickly pulled his pants back and ran back to us.

After doing many fun activities, it began to get dark, everyone was instructed to get on the bus.
We all boarded the bus and were all exhausted from the fun filled day.

We arrived at the lodge, as we walked up we noticed a light coming from the back of the house. We all walked to the back and noticed there was a camp fire with all the condaments there to make smores, everyone began to smile except Grayson. I quickly glanced at him noticing he wasn't happy. I had the urge to go up to him and talk but, it wasn't that simple.

All the teachers went up to their rooms and left the students alone, giving up time to bond, because that's what leadership camp is about.

"Ashley! Come sit here next to me" I heard a raspy voice yell, all their heads turned as I walked up to Ethan who had kept a place for me. Ethan was busy stuffing his face with smores with chocolate covering this lips. I couldn't help but laugh as he continued to eat. I looked straight a head and saw Grayson giving Ethan a really nasty look as I wiped the chocolate off his face.
As I pulled my hand away Ethan and I were staring deep into each others eyes as he licked his lips. 

"Okay, enough you two!!" Jessica yelled while trying to get everyone's attention.
Ethan and I both snapped out of it and continued roasting marshmallows. I had a habbit of playing with the compass necklace Grayson had bought me, I was surprised he never took it back yet.

"So we playing 7 minutes in heaven" I heard Lauren saying in the distance. All the boys eyes lit up, I looked over at Ethan and let out a laugh.

"Okay Gray babe, you're first" Kelly said, she done it in purpose knowing it would upset me. Why was she even with Grayson? Didn't she run away crying or something. The green monster took over and I got up pushing my chair to the back and walked up to my room.

Everyone went dead silent, and watched me walk away.

I walked up to my bedroom packed my all my clothing back in my bag, I couldn't share a room with her I just couldn't.
I grabbed all my bags not knowing where I was going to sleep I sat in the patio with my bags and tears in my eyes.

I heard foot steps walking behind me, "I'm not in the mood Ethan" I yelled while wiping my tears away.
"It's not Ethan, it's Isaac" he said while walking up behind me.
I stood up and looked at him "What do you want??!" I exclaimed.
"Are you okay? Do you wanna talk?" He politely asked

"No I just wanna be left alone" I said as I sat down again.
"Okay. I'm just being friendly. There are pods around the corner if you wanna sleep there instead of sharing a room with Kelly" he said in a sympathetic tone.
"Wow, thanks Isaac. That's very kind of you" I said while picking my backs up and walking towards the pods. 

I walked to the pods and it looked really cool.

It as if I entered a huge tent. I walked in and there was lantins hanging from the top which made the Ora welcoming.
There was a huge bed that was all to myself, there were even these huge bean chairs for two. I dumped my bags on the floor and dramatically fell onto the bed and fell fast asleep.