The Dolan House

We took a delightful walk to Grayson and Ethan's house, on the way we got to get to know each other a little better. But I couldn't tell him about the real me, some of the things I told him were true others I was completely dishonest about.

We arrived at the Dolan house, Ethan took out his key and open the door. As we entered he yelled "I'm home!". A girl came running up to Ethan and tackled him onto the hard wooden floor. They then laughed and stood up.

Ethan then introduced us "Ashley , this is my big sister. I wouldn't actually say big sister since you so much smaller than me" he said patting the top of her head. She punched his arm and said "Hey, I'm Cameron" I giggled at their child like behavior, they acted exactly like Tate and I.

I asked if their parents was home, they said their parents was on a business trip for a couple of days.

Ethan and I walked upstair to his room to get started on our assignment.
Ethan opened the his room door for me being a complete gentlemen. His room was a typical boys room, but the first thing that caught my attention was his long boards.
I said with a surprised look on my face "You skate?"
He stated " yeah , but those are Grayson's"

I dropped the subject about skating and suggested we get started.

*25 minutes later*

We were finanlly done, well at least with the first part of the assignment. Ethan then suggest we relax and watch a movie in the game room in the basement.

We walked downstairs to the basement and watched Netflix. We were laying on the couch one thing lead to another and Ethan put his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He was looking at me and I caught him looking, I asked if his okay and he called me beautiful. I smiled and looked down at my hands.

He grabbed my by my face and unexpectedly kissed me, his lips was as soft cotton candy and his lips tatested like strawberries drenched with chocolate. At that moment I realized I developed feelings for Ethan.

We got disturbed by Grayson, he walked in the room as I pulled away from Ethan. I hope he didnt see Ethan and I kissing.
I made up an excuse that I had to leave as soon as Grayson came in. I got up and thanked them for having me over.

Ethan walked me to the front door and kissed me on my cheek. Before I could leave he grabbed me by my arm and said "But I don't have your number" he took out his phone and gave it to my to put in my number.

I gave his phone back and walked home. As soon as I got home I got a text from Ethan saying
"Hey Ashley its Ethan. I really enjoy your company maybe you should come over again. See you tomorrow at school . bye"

My phone went off again , I looked it was a text message from Grayson it said "Ashley we need to talk, sit by me in the cafeteria tomorrow"
I was hoping it wasn't about mine and Ethan's kiss.

After dinner I done my homework , I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Ethan's lips and worrying about why Grayson wanted to talk to me.

I took a quick shower after I done my homework and got in bed. I got a text thinking it was either from Grayson or Ethan.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. An unknown number, I was confused . the text message said "I will find you"

From one of the best days of my life ending like this!
I was worried, what if it was my father and his next intention was to hurt me or even worse hurt Tate.

*Authors note*

Hey guys I hope you liking the story so far, please let me know if you guys think I should continue the story. Thanks guys it would mean a lot to me .