The first day of school.

I woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my stomach. Maybe I was just nervous, what will the people think of me, what if they think I'm weird. All these thoughts were going through my head.

I got up and done my routine, Mr and Mrs Lockwood shouted my name, I ran as fast as I could. They gave me a little box, I opened it as it was a beautiful necklace with a crystal gem on. They said its my birth stone, Peridot.

They put it around my neck. I hugged them both. They said they will drop Tate off at school with Ryan and I should catch a lift with Kelly. I politely interrupted and said I'd prefer walking to school.

I grabbed an apple and left. I was standing outside the "Dolan house" looked at it for about 5 seconds and continued walking. I heard "Wait , wait!" In the distance thinking it was that girl from the park, it wasn't. It was the boy from next door.

As soon as he caught up to me , he smiled and said "You walk really fast!" I replied "No, I just don't like being late."

He told me nervously "I hope you don't think I'm weird but I noticed you, you live at the house next door right. Well my name is Grayson, Grayson Dolan"

I replied "I'm Ashley Lockwood , nice to meet you Grayson"
I said I will see him around as I entered the school grounds. He asked surprisingly "You go to school here?" I nodded he then said "I hope you in my class"

The bell rang and Grayson ran off to class waving goodbye. He is even cuter up close, I don't even know what grade his in his probably a Junior. Why would be even want to talk to a sophomore.

The Secretary walked up towards me and showed me to my classes and gave my class schedule. First period, Physics. I entered the class and I saw Grayson , but he was sitting next to this stunning girl I looked at them as she kissed him on the cheek. I broke a little inside.

The physics professor assigned me to my seat, and my lab partner was a boy named Ethan. Unfortunately Ethan wasn't at school today, it would of been nice to of met my new lab partner.
After physics it was Maths , English and Spanish. After that dreadful Spanish period, Lunch finally! I went to the cafeteria and got some tacos. I sat at the first empty seat, a girl came to sit next to me. I looked and it was Jessica,the girl I met at the park.

She was actually pretty cool when she doesn't ask as much questions. She said surprised "Ashley, why is Grayson Dolan staring at us? The Grayson Dolan" I shrugged my shoulders . Jessica then said "He is one of the most popular boys on the school" I just looked at her with a weird look for n my face. I asked her "Who's that girl next to him holding his hand?" She replied "That's his girlfriend Lauren, she's captain of the cheerleading squad, she's a total b*tch" I then noticed that Kelly was sitting with Grayson and Lauren with a other few kids.

That's why Kelly was being rude to me, she saw me looking at Grayson when I first moved in. But I thought to myself why would she tell me they bad news.

So my day went on I had all my classes with Grayson, but he never spoke to me in any of them because he was always with Lauren.

The bell rang for us to go home and I jumped out of my seat and rushed to the door because I wanted to avoid Grayson.
But before I could leave Lauren walked pass and hit all my books out of my hands she then walked away and laughed pulling Kelly and Grayson with her. Grayson stopped to help me pick up my books. We were so close our eyes locked and it looked like he was going to lean in for a kiss but I broke the eye contact and stood up. I thanked him for helping me and walked out of the classroom.

He pulled my arm and asked "Are you walking home?" I nodded and gave a awkward smile.

We were standing outside the school when Lauren drove up to us and said "Grayson let's go to my house my parents won't be home until late" he looked at me I told him he could go and spare walking . He asked if I was okay with taking him taking the lift. I softly said yes hoping he wouldn't take it.

He opened the door and got in the car, before they drove away he asked if I wanted a lift with them. Before I replied Lauren said there is no space and drove away.

Grayson left me alone. I just left it and walked home. When I got home I was so exhausted I took a nap. When I woke up from my afternoon slumber I checked my phone to see Grayson Dolan had followed me on Instagram a liked all my pictures. I was shocked to see his amount of followers 3.1 million.

I heard a the door bell , Kelly answered and shouted my name saying its for me.
I thought to myself oh its Jessica. It was Grayson .