Shave it off.

Jessica got up off the floor and grabbed my hand. She walked towards the bed and grabbed her sling bag.
She took out her lip gloss, puckered her lips while putting lip gloss on.

"I'm ready!" She said with a extatic smile. She took the room key and put it in her bag. We walked to the door and locked it.
We decided to go to the pool and check out our surroundings.

While walking I was still curious about her and Ethan. But I didn't want to ask her anything, I wanted her to tell me.
We reached the pool.

(This is how the pool looks, before the people started swimming)

We walked towards the pool and everyone, well most of the people were swimming and having fun. Kelly and Lauren in their bikinis surrounded by boys in the jacuzzi.

I was looking for Grayson and Ethan, I couldn't seem to find them or any of their friends. I walked over to Jake, one of my classmates. He sits in front of me in my advance maths class.

"Have you seen Grayson?" I asked
"Well hello to you too." Jake responded.
"Hey Jake" I said with an embarrassed look. "Yeah. Him and most of the boys are in the games room" he said, trying to be polite.
"Thanks" I said while walking away. I walked back to Jessica, "The games room" I said while walking back inside waiting for her.

"Ashley, one question." Jessica said with a worried look. "Yes?" I said worriedly
"Where is the game room?" She said with a giggle.

"Uhh" I said while looking all around, making little twerls.
"Wait! Shh! Do you hear that? I hear the sound of little boys squeaking over a video game" she said while placing her indx finger on my lips indicating me to keep quiet.

She followed the should of the guys and lead is straight to the games room. "Jess, do you have superpowers" I said giggling.
She opened the door slowly, and it was like a gamers wonderland.
Bowling, a Foosball table, racing car games, a pool table and obviously a Gaming Console.