It all begins here .

It all started with a bang on the door. I felt a thrill go through my spine , but I build up the courage to go and investigate.

The only reason I was afraid was because I was alone at home. My mother and father were out because it was their 19 year anniversary, and my little brother was at my aunt and uncles house spending the weekend there.

Anyways back to me, I walked down the stairs the fear was eating inside me like a child would eat a chocolate chip cookie. I looked out the window only to see the rain pouring down on the wet grass.

I felt heavy breathing down the back of my neck as I turned to see it was my father. But something seemed wrong. He was holding a knife and was covered in blood.

My heart was pounding in my chest, I shouted for my mother and ran to the kitchen as fast as I could. I slipped on something I thought maybe someone left the faucet running but when I looked again I was drenched in my mothers blood. Her corpse next to me, I broke inside after all she's my mother.

I got up and pushed the alarm button, the police rushed over immediately and so did the ambulance.

The policed knocked the door down with their guns raised looking for the murderer in other words my father.

But he was not found, the paramedic called the time of death of my mother 12:40 am. The tears ran down my face as the police man pulled me away from my mother and put me in the car.

They drove me to the police station where they stated I would be questioned about the crime. I told them everything that happened. The kind police officer told me they haven't found my father and that my brother and I would have to go on the witness protection program for our own safety.

I had to stay with over night by the police station. It was smelly and damp kind of the way I was feeling. I was worried about my brother but the police officer told me not to worry and I should rest because my flight is leaving tomorrow afternoon at 5:30 pm.

Mine and my brothers things will already be packed. How was I suppose to explain to him that our father killed our mother.

The officer came to me in the room and came to comfort me, I asked him with a tear running down my cheek
"Sir, if you don't mind me asking but , where will my brother and I be located?"

He said with a smirk "New Jersey"