Day 1: Brother Love.

I woke up the next morning with the sun beaming through the curtains that Kelly had opened. I opened my eyes and slowly sat up and buried my face in my hands. My head was pounding and it felt like the pain would never end.

I looked over next to me and saw Jessica was fast asleep, drooling with the tub of ice cream next to her.
I got up and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my eyes were really puffy from all the crying. I turned on the faucet and started brushing my teeth and washed my face. While whipping my face off with a hand towel I heard a knock on the bathroom door and I guy said "We leaving in 10 minutes" His voice sounded really familiar.

I opened the door and saw no one, just Jessica taking out her outfit for the day.
"Morning" I greeted her as I walked over to the closet.
"Morning Ash! So are you ready for a hike?" She said with a giggle.

I wore black nike leggings, a plain white T-shirt, with a grey Nike track suite jacket, with an ordinary lime green sneakers, a canister of water and my hair up in a high ponytail.

"I'll meet you downstairs" I yelled at Jessica, who was in the bathroom. I grabbed my cellphone, earphones and Nike backpack as I walked out the door.

I walked straight downstairs into the lounge, and all eyes were on me.
I froze as Grayson walked in behind me, I had no idea how to react. As soon as he saw me he turned his back towards me and walked out the room and walked up to Kelly and Lauren. He knew I'd be staring, he looked up at me and gave me a smirk as he put his arm around Kelly's shoulder.

When I saw him do that I officially knew that Grayson Dolan wasn't my knight and shinning armor. I turned around and walked the other way leaving everyone's eyes widened.
While I was walking away from Grayson, I put in my earphones and put the music on the loudest so I could block everyone out. As I was walking I bumped into someone not looking up I just apologized and continued walking.

"It's okay Alexa" I heard, I stopped and pulled out my earphones, maybe I heard wrong, maybe he didn't call me by my real name.
I turned around and saw it was Isaac, my heart fell further down in my lungs and I started losing my words to say.

"It's nice to see you too." He said as he walked towards the group of people.

At the moment I knew I shouldn't of came on camp.

"Okay guys! Everyone meet out at the pool area, we putting you in your groups" I heard Mrs Charles yell.
I immediately walked straight to the pool, standing waiting for everyone.

As soon as all the students and teachers were at the pool area they started calling groups of 9.

Ashley L
Ethan D
Jessica B
Kelly L
Lauren
Nate G
Lavender R
Cole R and
Grayson D

"You guys are in Isaacs group." I heard Mrs Charles yell. I softly moaned as I walked up to Isaac along with the rest of the group.

"Guys are you ready for a hike? We going to hike up that small hill, and over the bridge and up the other hill. We will be having our breakfast when we reach our destination. So for now you may have a snack while we walk. But first I have to buddy you guys up.. Uhm okay, let's see. Ethan and Jessica, Grayson and Kelly, Cole and Lauren, Lavender and Nate. All Good?" Isaac exclaimed

I deliberately coughed indicating I wasn't in a group, "Ahh, Ashley I guess you're with me" he said as his smile spread across his face.
Everyone walked and stood next to their buddy's, as I walked over to Isaac I caught Grayson starring at me, as soon as I saw him staring at me I quickly looked down.