32

Tuesday March 22
4:39pm

"Darth Vader?"

"B."

"Before we talk, maybe you should just stick to calling me Brooklyn."

"Alright, Brooklyn."

"Okay. So, I really don't want us to fight. I very much enjoy our stupid conversations and pointless arguments."

"I don't want us to fight either, Brooklyn."

"Then why are we fighting?"

"Because you're making bad decisions."

"Cameron is not a bad decision, and I would appreciate it if you respected my choices."

"Brooklyn, just because you think your old boyfriend might still be in that guy, doesn't mean he is. You need to realize that he's a jerk, and no matter how hard you look, the guy you once liked isn't there anymore."

"I know what I'm doing! Why is everyone trying to take over my life? I can handle myself, for Pete's sake!"

"This isn't you, Brooklyn, it's about him! I care about you, and you need to move on. You know Cameron, he's not going to change."

"How can you care for me? You don't even know me!"

"... I... well-"

"Exactly! You have no right to tell me what to do!"

"Oh my god! How many times do I need to tell you? You need to move on, Brookyn!"

"There is nothing to move from! Don't contact me again unless you have something considerate to say!"

"Then I guess you'll be waiting for a long, long time."