RETURN OF ATHENIAN!!

Jason POV

" Now" Percy shouted and Beck smashed the Pithos on the ground as result it broke.

Slowly the wind started churning and trees branches started moving wildly. But everyone's eye was on the box which was glowing with a eye blinding light.

Suddenly there was a large explosion.

When everything went normal, everyone was standing on the place where they were. But only change was instead of box there was beautiful lady standing .

Her goddess blonde curls were surprisingly beautiful. She had a charm of very ancient goddess. Percy bowed to her .

" Perseus! So finally you freed me." The lady said.

Nobody was understanding a bit. It was all confusing.

" Yes my lady Hope!" He said and we all were astonished.

Hope, the goddess Hope. Who would have ended the titan war in a flick of her finger. The lady who has the power of all gods and Titans.

" Ask boy! Hope for anyone wish?" Lady Hope said.

" This girl my lady" Percy said pointing at dead Annabeth" is my love of the life. She died to protect everyone. I hope you give such a great warrior one more chance to live." He said.

" Yes! She must live. She have a great future ahead Perseus. Take care of her." Hope said.