Sudden Attack!

Hazel POV

Me and Frank thought of doing the guard duty. It's been a long day. With sea monsters appearing now and then and Kristen was having a really bad time. But she knew now that Percy is not bad.

Mark on the other hand was learning sword from Jason as much as possible so that he can beat Percy next time when Percy comes. Just a friendly battle.

Annabeth was lil ease now.

" Are you with me?" Frank asked.

" Yeah! It's just so many things happened to Percy and still happening. I feel so sorry for him. Ad Annabeth she never gets his guy. First she fell for Luke and he betrayed then Percy and Hera abducted him and when they came back together they went Tartarus and now then war was over he sacrificed himself and now that he is alive he cannot meet her." I said.

" Wow you summed up my life in a pretty cool manner!" Someone said .

I turned to see Annabeth .

" Hey why are you up?" Frank asked.

" How can I sleep when my boyfriend is with my worst rival!" She said and she was true.

" Okay so wanna tell us something so that you can be at rest." I asked.

" Yea....." Before she could say anything whole boat moved violently and Annabeth fell from the ship. Me and Frank went near the end of the boat to look down but she was not anywhere to be seen.

" I am going to kill all of them. They ruined my whole day and now they want night too." I heard Kristen shouting from her room.

Seconds later everyone was on the deck.

" What happened? "Thalia asked.

" Annabeth.... She fell." I said.

" What?" Calypso shouted in shock.

" Leo take the ship down." Piper said.

Suddenly a figure started coming up towards us.

Poseidon.

No wait. It's Percy and he is having Annabeth on his shoulder unconscious.

He was riding the water.

" Why shall we do?" Mark asked.

" Shall we pretend that we are his enemy or not?" Kristen asked.

" we will move with the flow by just be ready if in case this all was a plan." Jason said .

Guess what will happen next!!!