KRISTEN

Didn't see this coming!!!

I saw Leo hugging Annabeth.

I wanted to go and sit with her.

Ever since I saw my brother doing the whole sacrifice thing , he developed respect in my eyes. I never talked to him but he owed me a lot. To all Athena and Poseidon children .

Today I have Malcolm just because of him and I never got to thank him.

Leo came near me and snapped his fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts.

" You can go and talk to her. She needs some girl time." He said.

" Do you think she will talk to me?." I asked.

" Yes sure. You are his sister." He said.

I spent a lot of time with the gang but they never ever talk about my brother.

Only thing I knew about my brother was he was the strongest demigod to walk on earth.

I slowly walked to Annabeth and sat beside her.

She was looking away in sky.

" You know this place holds a lot of amazing memories " She said.

" Annabeth I never asked you but you dated my brother for 7 years and still you were not able to guess that something was wrong. " I asked.

" Perseus Achilles Jackson, his mother named him after the luckiest demigod of all time ,Perseus. But he never believed that theory and wanted to make his own identity. Monsters use to call him Perseus and before killing them he use to correct them sayings ' Its Percy'. We always said he was stupid but inside we all knew that a person who can anger the Titans Lord and Gaea and still live then he is much smarter than he let us. He wrote his life with his pen , Riptide(PUN) . It was like the pen was his immortal link. The pen that you posses right now has a very long history and its owners and maker both were very strong and brave person. I know he will find a way to come out and help us in this war like every time and I will wait for my seewead brain. " Annabeth said about my brother.

Nobody talks about my brother much after his death and this is first time she told me about my brother.

I smiled at her and said" He will come back, I am sure. He is out there somewhere trying to come to us. Who knows he might be here right now......."

Before I could finisha serpent tail came and smashed the deck , throwing both of us away.