THALIA

I saw a boy swinging his sword at my boyfriend.

Others also saw their boyfriends and ran and screamed to stop.

Everything went in slow motion .

As the sword was almost going to hit Nico, a very familiar silver arrow came and hit him.

Hunters.

Boy groaned in pain and we all ran to catch him and hunters already shot some more arrows but before any of us or arrows can reach, he was engulfed in land again.

I ran to Nico , he stood up exhausted and sweat dripping off his head.

I hugged him seeing him almost die.

Now I know how Annabeth feels every time she sees Percy almost cheating death.

I turned and saw Piper was giving nector to my brother,Kristen took Frank out of water and passed him to Hazel ,Reyna was helping Mark and Annabeth and Calypso were helping Leo.

Artemis came to us" How are they?"

" They are fine now" Annabeth said.

" How that boy came till here and defeated the greatest heroes of all time all alone?" Phobea asked.

" He was not alone. He was having a whole sea monsters army. He had Gaea ." Nico said.

Artemis looked worried.

"Do you think it would be safe for you all to go after seeing this." Artemis said.

" First with all due respect lady Artemis we were not prepared for thus attack and we all were not together and second we will be either flying or on water so he will not be having upper hand or his mother to save his butt there." Annabeth declared.

"Errr........... Sorry to burst your bubble Annabeth, but he had command on water. He is a son of Poseidon." Leo said.

Annabeth facepalmed and said" He is son of Poseidon and we have a daughter of Poseidon. " pointing to Kristen.

Kristen beamed a lil and her cheeks went red.

" I think you all must leave now. I just came here to leave huntress here so that they can protect your camp since you protect the world, all the best heroes, everything lay in your hands now. "Artemis said and we all boarded.

We were coming Gaea and son of Poseidon.

Get ready.

War has been declared!!

We are on..

Alright SHUT UP ADHD brain.

On a happy note this chapter ends.

I seriously thought to kill Nico but then I thought that would be unfair to Thalia and Nico both.

So comment how you felt about the chapter.