2.0

-
Luke's POV:
-

I soon got a phone call from Jayden's school about her hitting that girl because of Michael. Which is annoying as Jayden isn't violent at all. But I don't want anyone picking on her..

-
Jayden's POV:
-

Michael was taking Carter, Elliot and myself to school today and then my dad was picking us up as he has a meeting because of my fight with Naomi. She had it coming, she was hurting me. So I hurt her back. But dad don't approve at all which annoys me a lot. Like he hurt Calum when Calum was dating my mum. That was bad, and scary.

Dad came out the meeting looking angry, Naomi's parents following him. "Maybe if you wasn't a pop star your daughter wouldn't be a stubborn little mare!" Naomi's dad shouts to mine.

Dad turns around to face the other man. "My daughter is fine. She stuck up for herself. If your daughter wasn't a bully this wouldn't have happened. I may be a singer but my daughter is one of the most polite children I know!" He shouts back, grabbing hold of mine and Elliot's hand. Leaving Carter to hold on to mine.
T
"Dad why did you shout at him?"

"Because I don't like him." I just nod as I hate seeing my dad angry.

-o
Luke's POV:
-

I don't understand why Michael told Jayden to hit someone.. She isn't like that. She probably could have upset them by one of her sassy comebacks or something. I'm glad she is sticking up for self though. I now know she I'll look after her little siblings.

As I take the three kids home, everyone was at Calum's place as he's was looking after the twins for me and Ashton's quints wanted to see the twins and Calum's son, Jack. Devon and Willow had gone out with Paige to get bridesmaid dresses.

Michael and Paige never got round to having their wedding. So they are planning on having it in a few months time so it's after Devon has her baby. Calum is Michael's best man as Ashton and I are groomsmen. Paige's head bridesmaid is her sister while Devon and Willow are bridesmaids. We all can't wait. Maya and Jayden cannot wait for it as they are flower girls with Madison, Brooklyn and Zara. They get to wear pretty dresses and walk in front of Paige in her stunning wedding dress. While Jack, Luke and Charlie are going to give the rings to Paige and Michael. Carter, Elliot and Noah are going to walk with the groomsmen and bridesmaid and then sit with all the kids at the front.

We all are so excited. It will be the first marriage in our group, while the rest of us all have children.

"So Michael, you looking forward to the wedding?" Ashton asks him while Michael has Maya sitting on his lap.

"Oh of course I am. I'm marrying the girl I've loved for the past what four years?" He smiles, bouncing Maya on his knee maiming her giggles fill the room.

"Give it back Elliot!" Carter shouts as Elliot and Jayden run past us. Carter running after them with Noah, Charlie and Luke toddling after. They make me chuckle.

I wouldn't change this for anything..
--
How are you beautiful people???
Also thank you to everyone who helped me with the American schooling!
Love you all!!
Vote and comment!