Fifth-teen

-
Luke's POV:
-

Kayla still hasn't came back to see the twins. It's been four weeks. She hasn't even called or messaged me. I wanted to give up. But then I remembered my three beautiful children, my family and friends, and my fans.

Michael and Paige left a week ago, it was just Jayden and I looking after the twins. Luckily, she loves them. As I had the boys here a lot, we thought we should decorate their room. We done half light pink and half light blue as they matched and looked good together. Both the cribs where paint white with matching pink and blue pillows and blankets. We put in a new white rug and filled the room with some of Jayden's old toys and new ones.

I haven't even told the world their names or anything yet, I don't even think the fans know I have twins. So I decided to tweet a photo of the twins and there full names.

@Luke5sos: Here is a photo of my beautiful twins Luke James and Maya Julie Hemmings-Dexter. They were born on the 26th of October and they are not even a month old but are so big!xx

Now the fans know. They are probably thinking, new mum? Well yeah but I don't have a girlfriend anymore so that's great.

"Daddy!" Jayden said running down the stairs.

"What's wrong love?" I said picking up Luke and giving him his bottle.

"Can me Maya and Luke watch a movie?" She smiled as she played with Maya's hand.

"Sure! What movie?"

"Chicken little!" She shouted. It has been her favourite movie since she was little, I was sad she didn't like penguins as they are my favourite but chickens are close enough. "And daddy, can Maya sit on my lap?" She asked, she loves her little sister so much. It's probably because she can have a girl around her now and it's not just boys anymore.

"Okay and yes you can but you have to be really careful as she is still really small okay?"

She nodded as she reached out for her sister, I gently placed a rapped up Maya onto her lap as Jayden placed her arms protectively around her sister. I put the movie on Netflix as we started to watch it, as a family.
-
After the movie Jayden and I finished feeding the twins and got ourself pizza and cookies, very health. We didn't know what to do after as there was nothing on the TV so Jayden asked for Ashton to come over with the quints, so he did.

"Hey, Luke! How are the twins?" He asked carrying one baby, three in the stroller and one in a carrier on his chest.

"They are good! Jayden loves them. What about you?" I laughed taking Noah from his arms as I could see he was struggling with his five toddlers who had just turned five months old.

"It's crazy, they are five months and I don't know where the time has gone you know?" He sighed sitting the quints on my sofa next to Jayden.

"I know! I was like that with Jay and I'm probably gonna be like it with Luke and Maya!" I laughed, I didn't want them to grow up at all.. I don't want them to walk away like everyone else in my life.

"When do you think Michael and Calum will finally have a kid?" Ashton smirked holding Maya making her smile and him giggle.

"Well Calum has Carter and Elliot with Devon so I doubt they are gonna have a kid anytime soon and I don't know about Michael and Paige.. He took her to London for this time off and they are coming back just before Christmas." I smiled, then having an idea. "Hey, how about you guys all come over for Christmas dinner? We can all be one big family.. My mum, dad and brothers are coming but all your families can as well! I just want a big family Christmas.." I admitted. I haven't had one since before the band. I've only had one with Jayden and that makes me feel terrible.

"Yes! Like old times! Like how our mums will all help cook and clean up after and we all play Xbox after with cookies and treats!" Ashton smiled with me remembering the old times.

I nodded with him, "you guys can all stay over! We have enough space! Michael and Paige can have one of the guess rooms, you and Willow can have the basement as I've put loads of baby things down there, you might need to bring a travel cot or two. Them Calum and Devon can have a room and then her boys can have the guess room next to Jayden's room!" I said not thinking at all.

"Why do you have so many rooms?"

"Well I've always wanted loads of kids when I was with Danni but we broke up so I thought Kayla and I would but I was wrong so I put double beds in some of the rooms and two singles in the other just in case any of you guys needed somewhere to stay." I explained to my confused friend.

"So like when my kids are older and they have an argument with Willow or me they would have a room for themselves?"

"Basically! I'm very thoughtful!" I said pleased with myself.
---
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT IM MAKING THE TWO PART CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FOR THIS, ONE WILL BE POSTED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND THE OTHER ON CHRISTMAS. SO IM GONNA START NOW AS I NEED TO WRITE THREE PARTS FOR MY OTHER BOOK CALL 'High School' PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT! AND IM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER TWO BOOKS POSTED AND STARTED IN THE NEW YEAR I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING!! ENJOY VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!! LOVE YOUS!