Fourteen

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END
Luke's POV:

I can't believe the boys and I are going on our first world tour, I do admit, I feel terrible that I'm not going to be able to see my second child be born but hopefully Kayla and Jayden can come with us. But with Kayla being 30 weeks pregnant, she don't want to travel around.

"Guys don't you think we can push the first tour date until the baby is born?" I begged.

"I'm sorry Luke but we can't, we have been pushing it for three weeks now, it isn't fair on our fans." Ashton sighed.

"But you out of all of us should know that the birth of your child is the best thing in the world Ash.."

"The tour is in a week Luke. We can't change it."

I punched the wall in anger, walking out of our meeting room. I hear my phone ring from my pocket, I quickly grab it and answer not looking who it was.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hello is this Mr.Hemmings?" A women asked.

"Speaking?"

"Your girlfriend, Mikayla Dexter? She said your her boyfriend?"

"Yeah what's going on?"

"She has gone into labor. Your parents are with your daughter here and Mikayla said she don't want to do anything until you get here."

"I'm on my way."

I ran back into the meeting room seeing all the guys texting, "Ashton give me a ride. I'm going to have another baby." I smiled, all the boys jaws dropped as they rushed out the door.
-
As we arrived at the hospital I see Jayden jump out my mums car and run to me, "Daddy, is Kayla having the baby?" She smiled.

"Yes baby girl!" I exclaimed. We rushed into the room Kayla was in and the doctor came to speak to me.

"Hello Mr.Hemmings, we have only recently saw that you will be having twins, your girlfriend said that you haven't had a check up in a while and we must have not saw the other twin, the other twin is going to a lot smaller then the one you was expecting as it did not start development after." He explained.

"Luke we don't have clothes for two!" Kayla screamed.

I laughed, "I packed a girl and a boy outfit, hopefully it's a boy and a girl!"

Kayla was struggling as she pushed the first baby out, it was quite big. We saw its head and shoulder then little fingers and it was little boy, definitely a boy.

"It's a boy Miss Dexter! What do you want to name him?" A nurse asked her.

"I think Luke, Luke James Dexter-Hemmings." Kayla smiled.

"Why don't it just be Hemmings?" I frowned.

"Luke we aren't married, it's half and half, it's either Dexter or Dexter-Hemmings." She told me.

"Kayla the children get their dads last name. I want my son to have my last name, to carry on the Hemmings name."

"Luke I'm not fighting over this. There is still another baby coming out of me."

I huffed, as I sat with my son, I don't know why I wanted his name to be Hemmings so badly, but I don't know if I want to marry Kayla, we have been falling apart lately mostly because of the tour. I feel like it really isn't working anymore but I can't leave her straight after we have children, that isn't fair.

"Second baby coming!"

After 17 minutes, I had another baby girl. I got to choose her name.

"Can it be L and L please?" Kayla asked as she held Luke.