Twelve

A/N: I've had a writers block and could not think about anything so I thought you would like to see what goes on in the life of Willow and her kids!

Willows POV:

It was normal waking up at four in the morning to five babies crying, I don't know how I coped. As the quints were only four months old they were still crying all the time and with Ashton always going to make new music I don't have a clue what to do. All the babies do are grab things, put them in their mouths, yes I love my babies to pieces but sometimes I just need a break.

"Willow baby." Ashton mumbled as he laid a kiss on my forehead. "One of the kids are crying." I sighed getting up. "Can you please go look ash?"

"I can't I need to go see people at the studio, Dave said he needs to tell us all something." He smiled, "but I'll be back at five tonight, oh and can you look after Jayden? Kayla can't as she is seeing her sisters new baby."

"Fine." I sighed getting off of my cozy bed and putting on my favourite knitted cardigan and walked to see which child was hungry. As the crying got worst and worst I could tell it wasn't just one, it was at least three.

"Mummy's coming calm down." I mumbled as I saw Madison, Zara and Noah crying in their cribs. "Ashton can you please come and calm down Zara? I have Maddie and Noah."

"Babe I can't Luke is here to pick me up. I'm sorry, Jayden's here as well." Ashton shouted to me waking up Charlie and Brooklyn.

"Auntie Willow!" Jayden smiled running into a room of crying children.

"Hello Jayden, darling can you hold Madison as I get their breakfast? Then I'll make us some toast okay?" I asked her as she nodded trying to make Madison and Zara laugh. I smiled at the sight and ran down stairs with Noah quickly grabbing five bottles and warming them up before running upstairs again.

"Okay Noah it's okay baby boy." I cooed him as he held his bottle, I saw Jayden feeding Zara and she was doing very well for a five year old.

I soon finished feeding all the quints and took them all down stairs in the living room, Jayden sat in their to play with them as I made us some breakfast, it's only eight in the morning and I'm already done with today. I made Jay and I some toast and we ate it watching some TV. All the quints eyes were glued onto the screen, it's mostly because at this age they are starting to see more and more.
-
"So Jayden are you liking school?" I asked as I changed Brooklyn's diaper.

"Yes! But I don't like some girls there.." She sighed. I frowned as I kissed Brooklyn's head. "Really? Who are they? What have they done?"

"Well they take my pens and pencils and then one time the pushed me over and I hit my head so I ran to the bathroom and started crying, I don't like them girls.." By this point I was so angry I could have gone to that school and made that teacher take the girls out of her class but I couldn't, Jayden would be so annoyed with me. "Hey, how about we go see uncle Ash and daddy at work yeah?" I smiled making Jayden jump in joy. "Only if I can pick all their outfits!" She smiled pointing at the quints. I laughed. "Make sure they are all matching!"

The small girl nodded and ran up the stairs, she soon came down with all three girls with matching tops and pants, the tops all said I prefer the drummer, Ashton's idea. The boys had matching outfits too, a plaid shirt each with a white on under with shorts. "Let's go!"

We arrived to the studio to see all the boys looking down in the dumps. "What's wrong daddy?" Jayden mumbled. Luke sighed, he slowly ran his fingers through his long blonde hair and answered, "Well, your uncles and I are on tour again!" I stood there with Charlie and Noah in my arms in shock. I looked around the room to see Brooklyn playing with Ashton's hair, Olivia sleeping in Calum's arms and Madison laughing with Michael. How would I cope with all of them without the boys?

"Don't worry babe, your coming with us." Ashton smiled carrying Brooklyn and kissing my forehead. I frowned. "Ash? You think I'm gonna take five toddlers all over the country? I don't think so."

"Come on Willow! You will have the boys and I to help out all the time!"

"So the kids will have their first birthdays in a whole different country? How is that far? They should be at home with family and friends."

"It would be cool! They could tell all their friends when they are older that their first birthday was on the other side of the planet!"

"I'll think about it Ash.."

I really didn't want the kids to have their birthday in a different country, I want them to be home to see my mum and dad and Ashton's family but I guess he wouldn't be allowed anyway..
-
After the long day I took the quints home and got them all in bed. Ashton snuggled up to my side and kissed my temple.

"I love you Willow you know that right?" He mumbled. "Of course I know that Ash but it's just hard looking after so many toddlers by yourself." I sighed.

"Hey! I have a day off tomorrow so I'll look after them, you go shopping or get your nails done with Kayla yeah?" He smiled. I smirked but agreed.

I can not wait for this.
--
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER, I MADE SURE THIS CHAPTER WAS QUITE LONG BUT I THINJ IT CAN BE KINDA BORING. SO THE BOYS ARE GONNA BE LOOKING AFTER THE QUINTS AYYYYY.

IF YOUR STILL READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT BABY NAMES FOR BOYS AND GIRLS AND COMMENT A PURPLE EMOJI!

LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!