1.9

-
Luke's POV:
-
3 years later

"Jayden! Your gonna be late for school!" I shout to her, I hear footsteps from upstairs running down stairs.

"Daddy! Luke hit me!" Maya shouts running into my lanky legs crying. I pick her up and kiss her forehead. She looks into my eyes, I see her bright blue eyes what she gets from me and Kayla's dark brown hair.

Luke runs into the room laughing, then stops when he sees me. "Luke, you're not meant to hit your sister! You're meant to look after her and make sure no one hurts her. Say sorry." I sternly tell him putting my little girl down.

He sighs, "I'm sorry Maya.. I love you." He tells her giving her a cuddle. They both giggle and run back to their room.

"Jayden! Hurry up!!" I shout again. Even though she is eight now, she is so sassy and lazy.

"Calm down dad! Michael said he would take me to school." She smiles. I give her her backpack and quickly brush out the knots in her hair. She was wearing a dress Willow brought her and a knitted cardigan with brown boots what I got. I pick out her outfits the night before so she doesn't put on random things.

"Michael's here! Love you dad! Bye Luke and Maya!" She tells him, kissing my cheek and running to Michael's car. Thankfully, Michael and Paige live down our street so they always help me out with the kids and Michael normally always takes Jayden to school. He also takes Carter and Elliot as they are now nine and six.

5 seconds of summer were of a break as we all have children now, but Michael as he is still a child but as Ashton has the quints who turn four soon and I have Jayden, Luke and Maya. Then Calum had Carter and Elliot but two and a half years ago he had another son, Jack. But Paige is having a fourth in about a months time, she is hoping for a little girl.

"Luke, Maya? Would you like to go see Ashton and Calum?"

They run into my legs and shout yes so I put Maya on my shoulders and hold Luke's hand to go to Ashton's. Thankfully we all live close to each other. Luke runs to Ashton's door when he sees Zara waving at him. Ashton opens the door and picks him up. I let Maya off my shoulders and she runs to hug Madison and Brooklyn. Charlie and Noah was passed out on the floor, as normal. Calum was sitting with them watching a children's show and Jack on his lap. "Cal this is what your life has come to?" I laugh at him.

"Don't speak of it."

Luke soon passed out with the boys while Maya went off to play princesses with Ashton's daughters. We stayed there until Michael came back with Carter, Elliot and Jayden. He took Paige out for the day and then dropped her off at her moms.

"Hey kids, how was your day?" Ashton smiles at them.

"It was so cool! We were playing instruments and I showed my friend max how to play the guitar!" Carter tells us.

"I had a fight with this girl!" Jayden tells us.

Michael laughs, "Its a good story, I gave her advice."

"Well she had been stealing my colouring pens in free time what mummy brought me so when she done it this time I pushed her and told her to stop them she pushed me over and I punched her. Michael told me to when I was telling him this morning! But when we were coming out of school she kept pulling my hair so I got my backpack and hit her in the face with it, she fell over and cried." She explains.

"Michael why are you teaching her violences?" I ask him, as I was really pissed off now.

"She's gotta stand up for herself, Carter couldn't hit a girl. She has to look after herself Luke."

"No more hitting Jayden okay? If someone does anything tell me and I'll talk to their parents."

She nods and runs off to play on Ashton's drums.

I sigh, I never knew an eight year old would be so much trouble.
--
EVERYONE HAPPY?? The story where a girl was pulling Jayden's hair and she hit the girl with her bag was based on a true story of my sister when a girl kept picking on her when she was like four/five so she hit her and my dad had ago at that girls dad. It's such a funny story as my sister isn't violent at all and I thought it would be funny to put it in this story. Vote and comment what you want to see next!!