Christmas Eve!

Luke's POV:

It's Christmas Eve. Ashton, Willow and the quints were at mine and Jayden loved having the quints to play with, when one of them got bored she could play with another. I loved it as well cause willow could help me with the twins and what I needed to do as I really didn't know.

I've never really liked Christmas, I liked bugging people if the didn't know what I've got them. But I stopped liking it as Danni and I broke up on Christmas Eve when she found out about Jayden. I stopped liking Christmas then. I've never liked it since. I only liked seeing Jayden happy.

"Daddy daddy!" Jayden shouted running into my arms. As I caught her I laughed and started to spin her in the air.

"What's up princess?"

"It's Christmas tomorrow!" She smiled, her favourite holiday was Christmas, she has loved it since she was a baby, her dream is to see snow but we don't get it cause we live in Australia.

"I know love! And I'm not telling you what I've got you." I smiled making her frown.

"Can't I have one present now?" She pouted, I couldn't let a five year old win.

"No Jayden, you will open your presents with Carter, Elliot, the quints and your brother and sister.

"Will mummy be coming?" She asked, my heart dropped. I haven't seen Danni since she took Jayden away. I don't know if I want to talk to her.

"I will have to ask her.." I mumbled.

"Will Kayla come?"

"I don't know Jayden okay?" I slightly shouted at her which made her get scared and run off.

"Fuck sake." I mumbled to myself running after my little girl. She was sitting in her bed room under her bed crying.

"Baby girl I'm sorry.." I sighed. "I didn't mean to shout, it's just Kayla and daddy aren't together anymore. It's just me, you, Luke and Maya.." I smiled.

"And Ashton! And Michael! And Calum! And their families! Cause they are family." She smiled giving me a hug.

"I do love you a lot Jay, you know that right?"

"Of course I do!"

I smiled at my toddler and took her down stairs with everyone else. Ashton was playing with the quints on the play mat with a toddler show playing in the background with Willow holding the twins making them smile.

"Sorry for leaving you with the twins, I hope they weren't any trouble."

"They are good as gold Luke! I wish mine were as well behaved as them." Willow laughed passing me my son.

"Hey, Ashton's their dad, of course they are going to be loud and jumpy! You wait until they can talk!"

"Don't even start Luke." She glared at me making everyone laugh, leaving Jayden looking at us like we were weirdos. We are weirdos but we are family.
-
Later in the day, Michael and Paige came over with everyone's presents. Then Calum, Devon and the boys with all their gifts. Ashton had to quickly run back home to wrap up the last few things for everyone and get everyone's presents to put them under my tree. We were lucky my house was quite big, everyone just about fit in the living room as we watched 'The Night Before Christmas' and 'The Grinch' and then last 'The Muppets Christmas Carol'

"Okay kids, we all have presents for you!" I smiled as we placed the kids in front of the tree giving them their present to open on Christmas Eve.

They all opened them and smiled to see they all had matching pyjamas as Jayden, Carter and Elliot all run off to get changed into them. I smile at them as we start getting the twins and quints changed into theirs.