Nine

Luke's Pov:
-
Today is mine and Danni's court case about Jayden. I've told her millions of times she can look after Jayden whenever she wants. I just do not feel comfortable leaving Jay at hers over night. But, she will not take my offer, she wants my daughter all to her self. It would end up happening because, the mother always gets the kid/s.

I got dressed in one of my suits, so I looked smart ish. I got Jayden in one of her cute dresses as her and Kayla were going with us.

We started to drive to where we were meeting the judge or whatever, I didn't really know what was happening, just some questions they may ask. We got to the address I was given and parked my car. I helped Jayden out of the car and she was the first to spot Danni.

"Mummy!" Jayden smiled running over to her mother. Danni picked up Jayden and span her around.

She gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before saying, "Hello, baby girl." She smirked at her words, knowing it's what I've called Jay since the day she was born.

"That's daddy's name for me!" Jayden frowned. I laughed at my daughters comment.
-

"Good morning Mr.Hemmings and Miss.Wicks." The Women smiled at us.

"Good morning." I smiled back shaking her hand, Danny following after.

"So I just have a couple questions for you both." She told us as we nodded. "So first of all, we're is Jayden staying at the moment?"

I looked at Danni to see if she wanted me to speak and she did. "Jayden is staying with me and my girlfriend Kayla at the moment. Jayden has been living with me all her life."

The Women nodded, "So Luke, how long have you and Kayla been dating?"

"Almost a year, we met a few months after Jayden's fourth birthday."

"So Jayden is now five?"

"Yeah she turned five not long ago."

"Okay, so what is your financial status, Danni?" She asked Danni.

"Well I work Monday Tuesday and Sunday at Walmart but I do get a good in come for myself, as I live with my boyfriend." She smiled.

"Wait who is your boyfriend?" I frowned, I didn't want my daughter around a man I haven't even met, I didn't know what he could be like.

"Liam Brown, one of my friends who I went to school with." She smirked, knowing I hated him. I've never liked him he always tries to take Danni away from me, I'm glad he did but now I hope he don't take my daughter.

"So does your boyfriend work, Danni?" She asked her.

Danni nodded, "He worked Monday Thursday Friday and Saturday at the garage he owns."

"Okay, what about you, Luke?" She asked me writing in her note book.

"Well I work in a band so I do make very good money, and I have said to Danni of she ever needed money I would always help my daughters mother out. Kayla works 2 days a week at a nail salon and gets a very good pay for two days."

"Okay, what is the arrangement you are seeking, Luke?"

"Well, for Jayden's sake, as she has lived in the same house for all her life and she doesn't really like moves. I was willing making an arrangement with Danni my ourselves but she didn't like it in guessing. But I would rather Jayden full time parent be me as Danni works often and I'm always at home and Jayden can always come to my work." I explained.

"Okay thank you, Luke. Danni what would you like most?" She asked Danni.

"Well I haven't seen my girl in so many years I just want my time with her, I was sixteen when I had Jay, I didn't know how to look after her. But now I want to help, I can be a mother with full custody." She smiled.