Chapter 6

Enjoy!

Chapter Six

   It's Monday, 8:20 A.M and I am currently at that little hell hole called high school. 

Unfortunately, the weekend ended too fast and now all the students are brought back from parties, sleepovers, or like me, my comfortable bed. Saturday night with Kacie was fun as usual and that night contained movies, food, and little bit of gossip. Oh and did I mention food? 

  My eyes feel heavy as I open my locker and get my books for my first period and second period class. On my way to walking to Algebra, somebody bumps hard into me making me tumble over and drop all my stuff. 

  My head turns to look at the idiot who didn't even bother apologizing and my eyes widen as it focuses on a pair of hazel eyes that I've been really trying to avoid for awhile.

  Hunter raises an eyebrow at me, "Why does it always seem that you're always bumping into me? Seeking for my attention, huh?"

   I sigh and roll my eyes, not bothering to reply. I didn't feel like dealing with him right now. I kneel to the floor and gather my things. 

   "Not gonna say anything, huh?" I heard his voice behind me. I shake my head and get up to walk away from him. 

   "Okay then. Well. See you at lunch, clumsy." Clumsy? Really? I chuckle to myself but otherwise, don't respond. I hear him walk away, probably seething because he didn't get to do his daily annoying, I guess. 

   Entering my first class, I make my way to the back seats and sigh as I drop into my seat. This was going to be a long day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was lunch period, which I was thankful for, for all the homework and projects dumped on me gave me a slight headache might be helped by food and a little break. Being a senior surely is difficult at times.

   After paying for lunch, I head to my usual table and see Kacie already situated and eating away at her pizza. "Hey," I greet her as I take my seat across from her. Kacie waves at me in acknowledgement, as there's pizza in her mouth. 

  I take a bite out of my burger and my thoughts start drifting to Hunter. Ughh not again, I think to myself. I always find myself thinking about him, no matter how creepy that sounds, I just find him so annoying. I sneak a glance at the 'popular table' where all the jocks and the jock's girlfriends are at. Pretty cliche' right? 

   I look away quickly just in case Hunter doesn't catch me staring again. It seems he always catches me staring at him all the time. I then continue to eat my food as Kacie babbles on about some kind of party this Friday if our school's football team win the game. Which Hunter is on. Here we go again, I inwardly groan. 

   "We have to go!", I hear Kacie squeal excitedly. 

    "What, the party?" I ask. Kacie nods vigorously, It makes her look like a bob head toy, or whatever those things are. 

   "But, you don't know if our team is going to win..'' I say. 

   "Oh come on Allison, of course our team is gonna win. They always do" she sings. She's right, this school has really great students on the team, that they win almost every game. 

  "They most likely will win this Friday, and if they do, there will be a huge party and we just have to go!" Kacie says. Kacie always goes to every party and ends up with a hardcore hangover the next day. I never agree to come with her. I mean, honestly, I'm not much of a party girl. I went to a couple of parties before, but I'm not really much of a fan of the sweaty bodies, pounding music that will give you a migraine, and the alcohol that will surely make me do something I might regret the next day. Plus, I don't want my mom seeing me throw up in the toilet and tell me how much of a disappointment I am.

  "I don't think so, Kacie. You can go without me this time--" I begin, but I get cut off.

  "No pleaseeeee, you told me that you'd come to the next one last time" she begged. Well, a promise is a promise, I thought. I ponder over it and think maybe I can convince my mom. If not, well I tried. 

   "Fine" I sigh and feel a little wrong about my decision as Kacie squeals loudly and jumps to my sides and hugs me tightly, repeating the words 'thank you' over and over again and 'this is going to be so much fun!' 

  Oh, Kacie and her parties, I think to myself as a small smile plays on my face as Kacie does some little dance and people start to stare. Kacie sure had a lot of energy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was last period, thankfully, but I had this one class with Hunter. Who didn't pay much attention to me before. I prayed that he won't make it to this class today, but faith had a little mind on it's own and my wish was not granted, as Hunter walks into the room swiftly. He sees me and smirks, making his way over to the empty seat next to me. 

   My eyes widen, head shaking no as he comes up to sit next to me. But, he doesn't listen and instead, takes the seat right next to me. The desks are connected, making us closer than I'd like us to be. 

   "Hey, clumsy" his husky voice whispers as Mrs.Barnett enters the classroom. 

   I sigh and roll my eyes, knowing I can't really do anything and sit anywhere else when all the seats are taken already. 

 I pay attention to the teacher, ignoring the close approximately between me and Hunter and feeling his warm breath on my arm, sending goosebumps all over my body. 

  "Today we will start a project that will be due at the end of the year." The English teacher announces, making everybody groan, knowing that if it's due at the end of the year, it's a long project. 

   "The person sitting next to you will be your partner and the person about your project. You will learn about that person till the end of the year for your grade. No excuses." I froze, my eyes widening as I turn to look at Hunter, who unsurprisingly is smirking, taking in my expression. 

  The teacher lists more details, but I don't pay any attention whatsoever as Hunter leans in closer, 

                               "I can't wait to get to know each other." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

READDDDDDD!!!! IMPORTANT. 

HEYYYYYY. 

Ugh. I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Some parts might be a little off or whatever but that's because I kinda got a little distracted by food. ^_^ 

Sorry if I took long to update, but school is kind of a hassle. I know, my excuse is pretty lame but hey, my teachers are throwing homework out left to right. 

 And, yes, this story is still on hold, so updates take a little longer and editing will be done. Kinda weird but if you read previous chapters and my author's notes, you'd understand. I just don't want to like explain everything here again lol. 

 But yeah, so how you doinnn *creepy face* lol jk. maybe. 

 Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow meeee. But I mean I don't know how you can forget, this story is just so fabulous. *flips hair*

 OK I'll stop talking. or typing. O_o...if that makes sense. 

  And inbox me!!!!! I'm bored and I wanna be friends. ): Alsooooo I made an instagram for this. yeah pretty weird lol but whatevs everything is explained over there. 

 hugsandkisses <3 

   btw, sorry for any unnoticed grammar.

ps. check out song to yo right. lol thought'd be funny becasue of the title. no? k. 

-A