Relaxation

After cleaning myself up in the shower and getting safe at home, Tyler had drove here to check on me and Kellin decided we would all watch movies later.

I walk downstairs, brushing my hair as I go. I walk into the living room where Kellin was at the door, evidently paying for pizza.

"You ordered pizza?" I smile, it's my favorite food.

"No... It's a figment of your inagination." He smiles and opens the box from the kitchen.

"Then so are you!" I laugh, walking over to him.

He sidehugs me. "Get some pizza." He smiles then again.

"But it's just a figment of my imagination, remember?" I say, laughing.

He laughs too. Then Tyler walks in. "Whatcha guys laughing about?" He walks closer, smiling.

"Nothing. Evidently the pizza's fake." I point to the box of pizza.

"It smells pretty real to me..." He chuckles a bit and I pull out of Kellin's sidehug.

We all end up getting some of it, and we sit at the couch watching a movie. It's a new horror movie. I get pretty easily scared, though I love horror movies. Everytime something popped out, I would jump, quite frankly.

Because of that, they were laughing. If I jumped, I was the only one getting scared. I laughed at myself a bit, too.

As the movie went on, I started finding myself drift off to sleep. Soon enough, I was completely out.

I wake up the next morning, squinting. I roll over to my right a little but something was blocking me. I opened my eyes fully. I fell asleep on the couch, and not only that, but Kellin and Tyler had also fallen asleep somewhere along the sectional couch.

I rolled over, on my stomach before I realized I have a pillow and blanket. I smile, knowing someone must have done this. I close my eyes again, going back to sleep until someone else wakes up.

Eventually, I hear someone coughing, and it wakes me up. I roll over, pulling the blanket up for warmth, I see Kellin stretching from the other side of the sectional, and Tyler in fell asleep in the corner of it.

Once Kellin sees me awake, he smiles. "How did you sleep?"

"Okay..." I smile. "When did I fall asleep?"

"About halfway through the movie. I got you a blanket before Tyler fell asleep soon enough. Then I fell asleep too." He yawns.

"You didn't get Tyler a blanket?" I giggle.

"No..." He looks at Tyler, only to realize he's awake.

"Oh I see how it is!" He laughs.

I smile at them, and stand up, wrapping the blanket around me. "It's so cooooold."

I walk into the kitchen, getting milk to drink. They both look at me. "What..?"

Kellin stands up, too. "Your hair..." He starts laughing.

"What's wrong with it?" I look down, thinking what he's laughing at. Tyler stood up to get closer. Then he starts laughing, too.

"Oh my God." They stare at it.

"W-What is it?" I say, awkwardly asking.

"Look at it in the mirror." Kellin walks me to the downstairs bathroom which I had actually only been in a couple times.

I look at it. I start laughing immediately. "I look like Medusa!"

It was complete bedhead, which I rarely get. Then, I walk out, continuing to drink my milk.

After we sat there for a few, I walked upstairs to get out of pajamas and into normal clothes.

I put on some ripped shorts and a band sweater. Then, I was thinking. I might go visit her today... My old friend, she's the girl I asked for help from when I was evicted. Thought she didn't help, I still want to visit her.

I grab my phone and message her.
Me: "Heyy is this Jasmine?"
Her: "Yes. Who is this...?"
Me: "It's.. Chassity. I wanted to know if I could come hang out?"
Her: "If you must. I'll be home until about 8 tonight, so sure."
Me: "Okay. I'll be there soon."

I put my phone in my back pocket, and walk downstairs. "Hey, Kellin?"

"Yeah?" He says, looking over to me.

It's gonna be hard to ask him. He won't want me going anywhere after this week's occurrences. "Can I... go somewhere?"

He stays silent for a good minute. "...Where?" His facial expression was a bit unreadable.

"Hm.. Just to an old friend's house. I won't be gone all day..." I give him an assuring smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait until you're all healed?" He has regret on his face.

"Kellin.. I'll be fine. Don't worry. I can take care of myself... Hell, I made it out of that place, I can take care of myself." I walk closer.

He sighs, staying silent for a moment. "Yeah... But keep your phone on you. I'm gonna check on you, alright?" I could see how worried he is just by looking at him.

"Thank you! I will. It's in my pocket. I'll be sure to answer you. Okay?" I walk up, hugging him.

"Okayyy, Shortie." He giggles.

"Hey!" I never realized how short I am, honestly.

"Have fun. Be safe. You're gonna walk there right? Or do you need a ride?" He offers, motioning to the door.

"Nah, thanks. I'm gonna walk. It's not too far from here." I smile.

"Oh god. Okay, stay safe." He smiles back and Tyler waves from the couch. They had obviously become friends again. I open the door, leaving for Jasmine's house.