Three:Not Exactly How I Planned

Start from the beginning

“Ugggh! What are you doing here! I told you you’re too short to come through this door!” he said with the most serious face, that made me stifle my bursting laugh. “You wanna laugh? I don’t know what you laughin’ at,I’ll pop the trunk on yo’ jerry curls, Shirley Temple!” At that moment, me and Paris lost all control as we stumbled laughing at the bouncer.

“Come on Sledge, let us in. You already know, who I am and that whoever I have with me is getting in too. Just-” She was cut off by some chick who was rushing through and pushed her aside. “Sledge, I know I late but if I’m not on that stage in 10 minutes my boss is gonna kill me!!!” she said infront of us.

“Excuse the hell outta me! Ya know what, I’m gonna let you go ahead of me. I know how much yall hoes need to make that money.” Paris said lashing out at the rude stranger. I watched as they continued to insult and get closer as their volume increase. Finally, until Sledge called out, “Heavy and Dame, we got a two twenty-one here!!” Two guys about the same size came running out, both bald and dangerous looking. One grabbed Paris and the other Miss Rudie, over there. Sledge went over to the other chick and gave her a little pep talk. I missed alot, but caught what she said.

“I don’t give a damn who she is, I’m about to lose my job!!!”

Paris heard it and went off, “Well once I get inside and sit with Trento Jennings, you’ll care then won’t you? I’ll have your job gone quicker then you can set you’ll little foot through that door. Try me, trick!” Paris was always the one with connections. Jennings was her ex’s older brother, who happened to own the club. Fortunately enough, Torento liked Paris better then any other chick his brother brought home.He still liked her even when she called him Trento instead of Torento. So, she’s a pretty frequent face around Faze.

“Did you say Trento? Wait, Frenchie!?!Cali?!” Rudie sputtered out to Paris and I as the bouncers let them both go. Only one person has ever called Paris,Frenchie..

“BROOK!” I yelled running over to hug her. The last time I saw her was at graduation, when we were planning to all come here together. After her parents heard that we were going to NYC, they freaked out thinking we didn’t have a plan (which we didn’t but survived). We resolved everything as Paris came over laughing and grinning at their almost fight.

When we eventually got inside, we ran quick into a bathroom for a outfit/makeup/hair check. I noticed Brook had grown out her hair and put dark blonde-brownish highlights in it. She looked really cute, they went really well with her cheetah top,high waisted shorts and heels. Black and gold accents on jewelry and makeup. She looked really bomb, even after almost going at it with Paris. Brook had to go behind the bar and promised to met us on her break.

Following Paris onto the dance floor, I heard Lloyd and Trey Songz's luscious voices flood over the speakers.

Girl I wanna be the one, be the one

Girl I wanna be the one, be be be the one

Girl I wanna be the one, be the one to kiss you goodnight

Be the one, be be be the one, girl I wanna be the one

Be the one to kiss you goodnight.

A lil sunshine open my eyes

Wake up in the morning, she on my mind

Get fresh, get dressed

The world, it's my time

So you can think about your soul

[?] cause you know we on

So let me turn off that phone

We ain't gotta stop we grown

And I don't really give a fuck who's calling

I don't really give a fuck who's ballin'

Call me A. Keys, who's Fallin'

You's fallin', that's dude's problem

So hop in this thang

Forget what he said

Wanna taste my favourite spread

my lips between your legs

When I felt Paris’ hand slip out of mine, I looked over to where she was and found a guy with braids whispering in her ear. She nodded at me to follow them. Curiously, I maneuvered my way through the thickness of people to the steps. Drinks were flowing freely and people were dancing all over. I saw Paris and Chris laughing as I walked over towards them, he eyed me up and down before speaking.

“Shit, God Damn Crenshaw in da club. “ he got up and started dancing towards me. Grabbing my arm and pulling me closer, “Dance with me girl” he said over the loud music. He grinned at me ,as the music changed to the song that we first danced to. Dancing through 3 more songs, he handed me a glass with 2 lemon slices over brown/orange liquid in the bottom . I looked at him questioningly when he answered me, moving the glass up to my lips.

“I Promise,you’ll like it. Just drink it and don’t ask what’s in it. Okay?” I quickly finished it and put the glass back on the bar. He looked at me wide eyed, “I was not expecting you to take it like that, I really thought you were a sip-er kinda chick.”

I laughed and walked back over to Paris. She was still talking to Mr.Cornrow, giggling at whatever he was whispering to her. She saw me and pulled away from him,but keeping his arm around her shoulders. “Trey,this is my girlfriend Crenshaw. Crenshaw,chocolate over here is Trey.”

he grinned at me for a minute before telling the waitress to get free drinks for the whole table.

Chris came over to the table with a guy a bit shorter than him. I couldn’t make out his face all too well because it was darker up here. When he got closer, I could tell it was...Holy %#$. It took all of my self-control to scream like a crazed fan girl. I’ve been around a few stars since Paris and her parents treated me like their own. But never the ones off of my bedroom walls!I swear I could, die a happy woman right now.

A/N:Can ya guess who it is??