"Had a nice sleep?" Manik asked her. She just nodded shyly.

"Sorry Manik" she said finally with the little courage she was able to gather.

"Sorry for what Nandu?" he asked bending down his head to look at her who was looking the other side.

"Wohh.. kuch nai" she said and tried to get down from the bed.

"You know you can't run away every time. Ab bolo sorry for what" he asked holding her hands from her back. He pulled her and she fell on the bed.

"Aur wait I know for what. You have a habit of flipping sides on the bed when you sleep aur phir beech mein you must have flipped and took me to be your pillow. Isi liye you slept holding me... and now you think mujhe buraa lagaa hoga.. That's why you are saying sorry... Am I right or am I right?" he asked her.

She opened her mouth in a wide O listening to his words.

"Nandu mooh bandh karo... I am tired of telling what I will do if you open your mouth that way" he said naughtily winking at her.

She gave a "whatever" expression.

"Kya? Why that expression?" he asked her.

"I know tum kuch nai karoge ... you just blackmail to tease me.. aur agar tum aise baathein bologe tho shock toh houngi na mein" she said.

"Acha you think I can't do it?" he asked her now. And she nodded her head in positive.

"Hmm... you have challenged the wrong person Nandu... kal raath I was almost there... par ab toh I think I have to prove that Manik Malhotra actually does whatever he says" and started moving closer to her. She was moving her face back and he was coming closer and this continued. When he was almost there, she put her palm covering her mouth and he kissed her palm.

 When he was almost there, she put her palm covering her mouth and he kissed her palm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Cheater!" he said moving back.

She hit his head and quickly ran away from the room.

"Manik! Tu toh poori tarah se phas gaya... Patha bhi nai chala kab she sneaked into my life and changed everything for good.... Life seems so easy when she smiles... And I can never take that smile away from her" He said to himself.

(These are my favorite lines. 174 and 175 were kind of my favorite episode of MaNan.... Sorry if you felt bad that I copied the exact lines... but I couldn't write better ones... hope u r not angry)

He also got up from the bed and quickly freshened up himself and joined others in the living room.

"Nandini get ready... guys we'll start in an hour" Manik said folding his sleeves and Nandini's face was sad. She didn't want to leave that place which gave her so many memories.

She silently got up and went inside the room. The others looked at her expressions and then at Manik questioningly. He assured them that he will take care with his eyes and then the others smiled back.

After 10 minutes he went inside the room and saw nandini drying her standing in the balcony in their room. He slowly went to her and stood beside her.

"Don't be sad Nandu... We will come here whenever you want to" he said looking at her. She looked at him and smiled and he smiled back.

"So ready ho jao jaldhi... We need to go home and then mujhe office jaana hoga for some time. I have to discuss about "Mukti" with the team on it" he said as he walked into the room.

"I will be there in 10" she said and put on her ear rings.

She noticed a small box on the dressing table. She took it and opened to find a beautiful "N" shaped pendent with a small note.

Thank you nandini for being here. It was a great pleasure seeing you and thanks for giving us our Manik back... Come back soon... We will miss you!!!

Lots of love,

Fab5 & Navya.

She turned around and looked at Manik who was looking at her leaning to the wall. She gave him her million dollar smile and walked up to him.

"You guys have music in your heart... tumne mujhe woh bracelet dhiya and now this pendant has a hidden musical tie in it" she said looking at the pendant.

 tumne mujhe woh bracelet dhiya and now this pendant has a hidden musical tie in it" she said looking at the pendant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"May I?" he asked. She gave him the box and turned around. He made her wear the chain and turned her to face him.

"This looks so pretty on you" he said smilingly.

"I love these people Manik... I will miss them a lot" she said sadly.

"Nandini as I already said, we will come here whenever you want to. But now we have to go back. School ko aise beech mein na chod sakthe na? aur you have video calls and other options right.. Now please keep smiling" he said and she did.

They packed their bags and joined others in the living room and soon after grabbing some breakfast they drove back to Mumbai.

I know this was totally unexpected. But I felt like writing some cute moments and that's why this surprise. I personally enjoyed writing it. I know pictures kuch zyaadh ahi ho gaye... but kya karoonn...couldn't hold myself... :D

RocheeJain .. This one is for you..the cuddling part especially :):)  

Hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great Week folks!!