Past Loose Ends

[A/N]: Some Akatsuki members don't have any loose ends, 'cuz I didn't make any for the reader and them, sorry. The next one will have all of them.

Pein:
Back in Amegakure because of business matters Pein needed to attend to, you decided to go shopping.

As you wandered around different shops, you eventually traveled near where your friend lived. Looking up towards her apartment you wondered if she came back from her mission safetly.

It had been a couple months since your disappearance and you probably were considered dead or a missing nin, which was fine with you, you didn't have any family to go back to. Plus you actually grown accustomed to, and enjoyed the Akatsuki now, more specifically a certain purple eyed leader.

​​​​​​But (F/n) doesn't know that, you thought. Guilt welled up inside you, news would've already reached her about your disappearance, you were sure of it. ​​​​​​Reaching into the inside of your bag you pulled out a pen and the paper you had written on for your shopping list, you started to write a letter.

***
​​​​​​
What's with this freaking timing? You thought. Hiding around a corner, you were currently looking at your drunk friend trying to open the door to her apartment, and failing miserably.
It was only when a random stranger came up and started to try to hit on her, did you show yourself. Pulling your hoodie as far as it would go over your face, you hoped your friend was drunk enough not to recognize you.

Putting your shopping bags down, and hoping no one would steal them while you were gone, you stood up and strolled around the corner casually towards your friend.

"Hey, (F/n), I told you to wait for me. By the way who're you?" You asked casually, looking over at the stranger, your glare anything but casual.

Your friend mumbled out an incoherent response behind you, though you barely noticed as the stranger took their chance and bolted. Sighing, you picked up your friend and somehow managed to drag her into the apartment without dropping her.

After tucking her into bed you put the letter that you wrote her telling her that you were ok, and happy, on her nightstand. Moving towards the door you glanced back at your friend, inner turmoil stopping you in your tracks. Suddenly sprinting into action you bolted towards the door, not wanting the tears in your eyes to spill, realizing you may never see your friend again.

"Goodbye, (F/n)."

Konan:
[A/N]: I didn't really leave the reader with any past loose ends for Konan's part. Very sorry, Konan readers.

Kakuzu:
[A/N]: I didn't really leave the reader with any past loose ends for Kakuzu's part. Very sorry, Kakuzu readers.

Hidan:
"Babe, come on! If you go I gonna get in get in trouble with Pein! Not to mention that stupid bastard, Kakuzu, is gonna rub it in my face!"

You merely ignored the Jashinist, grabbing a few things before leaving the Akatsuki base, Hidan trailing behind you. A couple of months had gone by since meeting the Akatsuki member and during all that you had forgotten about your little brother.

It was safe to say you felt extremely guilty, god knows you were probably the worst older sibling ever! Well maybe besides Itachi, you thought. That was why now you were heading home, hoping, praying, that your brother was alright.

He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but maybe all those years of you trying to take care of, and instill common survival skills into your brother would pay off. You snorted. Yeah, right.​

Coming into view of your isolated house, you ran to the door, loudly pounding on it until your irritated looking brother opened the door.
"What the-? (Y/n)? Where have you been?" You gave him no response as you soon scooped him up into a hug, nearly crushing him during the process.