Valentine's Gag

[A/N]: I finished this and posted this on Quotev but never posted it here, oops! So this a late Valentine's day gag chapter! Pretend they have movies like Deadpool in their timeline, just this once. Don't expect this chapter to be too serious/romantic/long, because, as the title says, this is basically a gag for entertaining people until I get the next chapter out. Enjoy.~

​​​
​​​​​​
(A/M/N) wasn't keen on remembering holidays, especially stupid ones like Valentine's Day, they never had a reason too. Being a criminal was kind of a daily thing, so they never had time for relationships. It was only after a couple days went by with you blatantly ignoring them, that they found out Valentine's Day had come and gone.
Buying chocolates and a Valentine's Day card, you soon found them in your shared room standing awkwardly by the door.
"Er..um..I'm sorry for forgetting Valentine's Day..happy late Valentine's day, (Y/n)..? I'm sorry I forgot, I can't deal with you giving me the cold shoulder anymore."
Sitting up on the bed, you gave them a confused look before realization crossed your face, and you laughed.
​​​​​"(A/M/N), you really think I would get mad at you over a stupid holiday? I've been giving you the cold shoulder 'cuz I was telling you about wanting to watch the Deadpool movie for over a month, and the day of, you didn't want to go out." You explained, getting up and walking over to them.
You gave them a quick peck on the cheeks. "But it's nice to see you care."
"Wait-huh?! All this over some stupid movie?!" (A/M/N) gawked at you.
You chuckled, pulling them out the door. "Yep, now let's go see it! Afterwards I'll make it worthwhile!~"

*Happy Valentine's Day!
​​​​​

​​​​​​