Developing Feeling

A/N: Can you tell that Deidara is my favorite Akatsuki member? Probably not, as all of his scenarios are mediocre. (-_-)" Ugh, I just can't really get his scenarios how I want them. Well, whatever. Ignore my little rant and enjoy!~

Pein:
After a day dealing with the Akatsuki for the day, Pein had come into your room looking for some peace and quiet and just to spend some time with you, seeing as Konan had gone out on a mission and it would just be the two of you.
Now you two laid side by side each other just watching as the rain beat on the window outside.
"...You know, when I was little my grandma used to say that when it rained, the clouds were crying.* That was one of the main reasons I didn't like the rain, I thought it was depressing." You said, turning to face Pein on your bed.
Pein felt a pang in his chest as he heard this, though he didn't know why.
You continued, "But I found something that makes the rain more bareable, and that's you Pein. Whenever I think of rain, I think of you, and rain doesn't seem so depressing anymore..." You said, grabbing Pein's hand into yours. Pein looked at your hands intertwined together wide-eyed. After a couple moments of silence with Pein just staring at you, you cleared your throat.
"Ahem...I mean that's why I sorta like rain now, just so you know." You said, the moment of spontanious passion over, only left with embarrassment.
You swear he could hear your fast heartbeat, as you untangled your hand from his.
"...Good to hear, (Y/N)."
"Yeah, well it's getting late so I gotta hit the hay, so I'll see you in the morning." You said, sitting up and stretching. Pein got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight, (Y/n)."
"Goodnight, Pein." You said, as he left. You sighed and flopped onto your bed.
Developing feelings for the Akatsuki leader was definitely more complicated than you originally thought.

(A/N): To be continued in next chapter!~

Konan:
"I did it Konan!"
You had finally got the hang of doing origami...flowers. Everything else you were pretty terrible at. Even so, you had practiced especially hard just for one purpose.
"Hey, Konan can you hold still for a minute?" You said, guiding her face to face you. You then started placing the origami flowers you made into her hair. After you were done, you caressed her skin, admiring how the flowers brought out her face.
"Beautiful..."

(A/N): To be continued in next chapter!~

Kakuzu:
"Ok, what about Itachi or Kisame?"
"Itachi, he could catch more bounties."
You raised an eyebrow. "Really? But Kisame could probably catch a lot of bounties too. Plus he's hot."
Lounging around in your shared room, you were currently listing the people in the Akatsuki that Kakuzu would choose between.
At hearing this Kakuzu furrowed his brows at you, before you continued.
"Hm...how about, me or money?" You said, grinning at Kakuzu. Without hesitation Kakuzu answered, "Money."
At this your grin fell. Kakuzu pick an inanimate object, over you?
You would never show it, but you considered Kakuzu a friend, something you didn't have a lot of. You had even developed feeling for the stingy bastard. And to know that he liked you less than money? At this you pouted, before standing up and stomping over to the door.
"I'm going over to Hidan's room! I'll leave you with your precious money!" You said, slamming the door behind you.

(A/N): To be continued in the next chapter!~

Hidan:
"Bitch!"
"Hey dumb bitch, wake up!"
"(Y/N)! Come on I don't have all fucking day to lay in bed with you!"
At this your eyes shot open only to be face-to-face with Hidan's armpit. You jumped up and recoiled from him, disgust apparent on your face.
"Hey, this wasn't my idea. You grabbed me in your sleep and wouldn't let go, no matter how much I tried to fucking get away." Hidan said, getting up and putting on his cloak.
"Kakuzu has been yelling for me for a while now to go on a mission. Gotta tell him I can't keep the (ladies/men) off me even when asleep."
You frowned, cheeks turning red.
"See 'ya later, (Y/n)!" Hidan said as he ran out of the room, Kakuzu yelling at him to hurry up.
You couldn't believe this was the man you had grown feelings for. The real problem was how you were going to tell him.

(A/N): To be continued in the next chapter!~

Itachi:
"Kisame, is Samehada sorta like your pet?" You said, questioning the shark-man and looking at his sword.
The man chuckled at your child-like curiosity. "To a certain degree, yes."
"Can I pet it then?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"Kisame...", From the corner he was sitting in Itachi warned Kisame, watching you two with careful eyes. "Don't let that thing suck her chakra, it could kill her."
Kisame waved a hand at him, shrugging off his warning. "Don't worry about it."
Hearing that Samehada could literally suck the life out of you made you a bit uneasy.
"Um, I-Itachi why don't come hang out with us closer?"
Itachi's presence was something that calmed you. It was odd that your crush on him made you feel calm.
At hearing your request Itachi merely stared at you before walking out of the room.
Seeing as how he had been distant all day, you were left to wonder if you had done something wrong.

(A/N): To be continued in the next chapter!~

Kisame:
You had woken up at dawn and had quietly tip-toed around Kisame's sleeping figure to his side and were just currently looking at his facial features. Seeing as how you had grown feelings for the swordmen, you were thinking about how you would tell him.
Waking him up with a kiss was your first thought, but soon dismissed it, way too cheesy for your taste. Grabbing a marker, you thought just writing your feelings on his face would be more fun.
As you neared his face, abruptly Kisame's hand shot out grabbing your throat and tightening his grip. You dropped your marker, your hands scratching at Kisame's hand to let you go. Yet Kisame was still fast asleep, much to your surprise and fear. As you struggled to breath you managed to rasp out a single word.
"Kisame!"

(A/N): To be continued in the next chapter!~

Sasori:
"Hold still, (Y/N)."
You gave Sasori a dirty look. You two had just come back from a mission, and you had gotten a great deal of damage done on your person.
Which is why Sasori had stripped you of your clothes and was checking for any serious damage that he needed to repair. If you were still human you would have been red as a tomato.
"Incompetent ninja, damaging my prized puppet. I should have let him die slowly with my poison, instead of finishing him off quickly." Sasori mumbled.
Hearing this you felt a pain in your chest, seeing as you had spent quite a deal of time with the puppetmaker, you had soon developed a crush on him. From his dry wit, to his cold demeanor-heck, even his hate of being kept waiting was appealing to you. Though you considered him to be a friend, you had no idea if he even saw you as a person. And that hurt.
Pulling out of Sasori's reach,you turned to face him. Sasori gave you an annoyed look, as he wasn't finished fixing you.
"What is it now, (Y/N)?" His voice hinting at irritation.
You took a breath, out of habit before replying.
"Sasori, what am I to you?"

(A/N): To be continued in the next chapter!~

Deidara:
"Katsu!"
Around you explosions were being set off. You and Deidara were currently out in a clearing, Deidara once again trying to show you what true art was.
Despite your different views, you soon grew feelings for the eccentric pyrotechnic.
"How was that, (Y/N), hm?" Deidara said smugly.
"Great, Dei. Still doesn't change my view on art though."
Deidara frowned, before grabbing clay out of his bag again. "Just wait, (Y/N), you haven't seen all of my art yet!"
As he finished making his clay statues he threw them up into the air, unaware that he had dropped one by his foot.
"Hey, wait, Deidara-!" You said, getting up from your resting place in the grass.
"KATSU!"
No sooner had the words left your mouth, that Deidara's explosions set off and you saw him fall to the ground.
"Deidara!" You shrieked, running towards him.

(A/N:) To be continued in the next chapter!~