Sugar Plum

I own all copy right. Every thing is mine except for the pictures I use if I find out you take anyting of mine I will report you.

" mom why are you doing this to me! He doesn't want me, I'm his fucking bastard child." I beg my mom not to make me go. You see I'm the bastard child of the Blood Rivers Alpha. Only my mom and him know I'm his daughter. "Alexis, I just can't do this. I'm only human. I'm not meant to raise a warewolf let one by my self. I have done the best I can but you need your father now." She pleads with me to under stand.

I look at the taxi cab driver with anger knowing that I have lost this battle. I sigh with defeat and walk towards the taxi not once looking at my mother. Feeling hurt and betrayed I close the door and tell the driver to go.

I looked out the window and almost on cue it started storming. Sighing I put my headphones in and started to think about what a hell hole this will be. Surely his mate will want me dead as soon as she sees me.

About 10 minutes later I got bored and started to ask the driver questions. "So what pack are you from?" I ask him knowing he's a wolf. I can tell I threw him off a bit but I didn't really care. I hide my scent so no one can tell I'm a wolf.

"How did you know I'm a wolf?" He ask me reaching for something next to him. I uncover my scent a little for him to smell me. "I'm part of the Blood Moons pack." He tells me a lot more calm. Blood moons pack is one of the more dangerous pack, so he thinks just by dropping the name I won't try anything.

"What pack are you from?" He asks ask me. " I'm more of a gray line, I'm not a rough but I'm not a pack member." I tell him not really sure what to say. We stayed quiet for the rest of the time.

~~~~

After a few hours of driveing I get bored and start asking him questions.

"So have you found your mate yet?" I ask him looking at his face. He looks pretty young maybe around 25, Hes pretty hot I must say but a little to old for me seeing as I just turned 18 a few months ago. Most wolf find their mates around the age of 18. "Why? Hopeing I'll bemd you over in the back seat before we get there?" he asks giveing me a cocky look in the reviwe mirror. " Sorry sweets but your a bit to old for me, and no I was just wondering." I tell him with a roll of my eyes. "Well if you must know yes I have but she is from a diffrent pack and saw me as evil and rejected me after she found out what pack I was in." He says with a little bit of sadness in his tone. " I'm sorry I shound not have asked." I tell him looking down into my lap. He lifted my chin up with his finger. "Hey it's fine you didt know! Hell most people dont know that that happend, and never put your head down thats a sigh of weekness and wolfs around here wont miss a chance to pick a fight with you." He tells me with his eyes on the road.

"Oh and were almost there, why am I droping you off at the Blood Rivers pack? you got a death wish or something?" He ask me seeming like hes honestly is concerned about my well being. "Can I let you in on a little secreat with out you telling anyone? I ask him. He gives me the motion of zipeing up his mouth and throwing the key out hes window. "Well you see im the bastared child of the Alpha. He and my mom were dateing for a while and then he found his mate Lisa and left my mom to start a family with her and to take over the pack from his old man. My mom found out she was pregnant with me aboout a month later. She didt let his know and just moved out of state to start a new life with me only she forgot I was a wolf and when I shifted for the first time she had to call him for help and then he found out about me, and let me tell you he was pissed." I laugh shakeing my head slightly. "Well sounds like your about to raise some hell best of luck to you." he says as we pull up to the front of the pack house. I did't even notice turninng on the road to get here.

"Hey heres my number in case you need help of if you get lonely at night and need a little cuddeling." he says while giveing me a pice of paper. I laugh a little at the last part. "Why thank you kind sir but might I get to know your name befor I decide to bed you?" I ask him with a jokeing look in my eyes. He pops the trunk while laughing. "The names Joey, Joey rider, Whats your name pretty lady? He asks me with a glint in his eye. I take the paper from his hand and slip it into my bra. " the name is Alexis but you can call me alex." I say winking at him. 'Well alex I'll be waiting for your text then." He ways winking back at me. "Well dont hold your breath I need to get a new phone I kinda broke mine when I found out I was moveing out here" I say looking kinda embaresed hearing my wolf in my head laugh at me.

I felt my self being pulled roughl out of the car and I immediately get on the defensive side and get ready to shift and tare this person apart for dareing to touch me when I look up to see its my dad. "Alexis you just moved out here please dont tell me you are already working on your list?" he asks me with a serious look in his eye while raiseing his eyebrow. "How did you know about my list already?" I asked him honestly curious. You see I was kinda a bitch back in high school Because A week befor My freashmen year started I found out this guy I was dateing Was cheating on me with my Now x Best friend sam. Needless to say I went a little crazy and Crashed his brand new Silverado that year for his birthday. After that all happend I kinda went around and ruiend some relationships. I dont do it to everyone now just the people I hate or ones that have pissed me off.

"Well lets just say I did some backround checks on you and went through soe of your personal fires that you councler had on line." My father says not feeling bad that he Pushed my boundrys. I didt notice I was going to slap him untill he grabed my hand with a death grip. "I would not do that if I was you." He says with his eyes turning a little bit darker. "Sorry Alpha" I quickly say decideing it would be best if I dont piss him off right away.

He walks over to my bahs in the trunk and takes them out and says "Fallow me I will show you to the room you will be staying in for a little untill we get the rest of you room finished, sorry but I was not expecting you for antother two weeks. I have yet to even enroll you into school yet." he says as if he does not really care at all. I crawl back in to the backseat and grabed the rest of my stuff. "Thansk Joey Expect a call in about a week.? I tell him. "I'll be waiting sugar plum." he says winking at me. "Bye joey." I say kinda say. I Really started likeing joey I wished I talked to him more during the ride. "See ya sugar plum he says winking. He drives off wayveing to me. Takeing a glance at my phone and seeing its almost 11 I quickly fallow My dad in to the house so I could go to bed.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading and please remeber to like it and leave a comment on what you think about it. I really like to know what my readers are thinking. Also send me some ideas a charater that you might want me to out into it.

Untill next time my Sugar plums <3