Grow up will you

I get out of the shower only to realize I forgot clothes. I walk out of my bathroom to see the she is gone. I hear something fall and I look to the noise,hmm my closet? I walk over and open up the door to find all my other hung up and the girl trying to put my suitcases on the top self.

She hears me enter and looks my way. "Sorry I hope you don't mind I got a little bored, also I already have an outfit on the bed picked out for you" she says smiling at me. "Thanks I saw walking over to her and pushing the suit case all the way up.

I walk over to my bed and see the outfit. Damn she's got good case. She picked out some ripped blue jeans, a dark tan tank top, and a black cardigan. "Oh my god I never would have though of picking out this outfit and putting it together, thank you!" I say while getting dressed. She walked out with a pair of cute black ankle boots in hand. "No problem it's kind my thing" she says handing them to me. "Hey by the way I never asked for your name did I" I asked her putting on my boots. "It's Allison but the few people close to me call me all so it's up to you" she says looking up to me from the bed. "Can I also call you ally" I ask not wanting to push her limits seeing as how we only just me a little over an hour ago. "Sure go for it" she says while looking excited.

"Awesome! And have you perchance seen my father? I need to ask him something."
"Last I checked he was getting I ear full from your bothers whore girlfriend brandy, she's kinda mad that you had taken me as your personal"ally said rolling her eyes. I start laughing.
"Do you mind showing me to his office so I could defuse the situation for him" I ask her
"Sure" she said nodding her head.  She gets up and walks out the door. I fallow closely behind so I don't get lost.
Five minutes later after a lot of walking and turns we walk up to be solid doors and I could hear yelling inside. "Why is he letting her yell at him" I ask ally. "He most likely ignoring her and nodding her head. He tends to tone her out because no one really cares. The only reason she is here is for a pack trendy. As long as we keep her the other pack will not start anything." I nod my head fallowing along with what she says. I don't bother knocking and just walk in. My father looks at us with a bored expression but it quickly turns to excitement because he soon sees where this will be going.
Ally bows to the alpha and says "sorry for the intrusion"
"Don't worry about it ally I know you mean no harm" he gives ally a hart warming smile. She blushes and looks down. She really is a shy thing.

"You! There you are!!! I've been calling for you all morning! How dare you Ingnore! You are lucky I don't have your head for the stunt you pulled this morning" the girl who I assume is bandy started to get in ally's face. I could see ally stiffen and starts shaking. I thought it was fear until I saw her ball her hands. I quickly jump in front of ally to separate the two.
Now listen you you stupid little dog fucking whore I strongly suggest you back the fuck up before I make you back up and trust me you won't like how I do things." I tell her letting my eyes change to back feeling my wolf coming out. She has the tendency to protect the weaker wolfs unless they piss her off.
"How dare you talk to your future Luna that way! I'm going to have you exiled for that little speech of your you disrespectful must." She says throwing her hands up in the air.
"You future Luna! Don't make me laugh. Last I checked in his oldest choked and it will be a long day in hell before I die and let you take over this pack." I say poking her chest making her step I few feet back. But with every step she took back I took one forward. I had her pined against the wall. I let her go and walk over to a chair in front of my father and take a seat.

"Anyways I'm here to talk to my father so I strongly suggest you leave before you piss me off more" I say looking over my shoulder. She lets out a huff and storms out the room. But right before she's fully out the door I call out to her.
"Oh brandy do is all a favor and grow the fuck up will you? I hear the door slam.

"Oh dear sweet daughter of mine what might I do for you today?" My farther asked looking amused at the door that brandy just went out of.
"Well you see old man I'm in need of a new phone"  I flip my old phone onto the table to show him how bad of shape it's in.  "Is that a hole in it" he picks it up it up and looks straight through the hole at me.
"As you can see I have quit a problem and this morning it shorted out." I tell him being very serious. "Is the chip still in tact?" He ask while going over to a cabnet and opening up a drawer.
"I do believe so" I say popping out the chip of my iPhone 5c. "What color do you want? I have one of each" he says opening up the box. "A white one please my other one served me well threw the year" I say takeing the phone from him and putting in my chip.

"Anyways we have a dinner with the blood moons pack tonight. That is the pack where brandy and ally are from" I look to ally with I questioning gaze and she just looks away.
"Anyways I hope you will be on your best behavior tonight. I want no foolishness or outbreaks." He says using his alphas power on me even though it has no effect on me I act like it does
"Yes sir I will try I best" I say while getting up and walking out. Ally bows before quickly fallowing me.
"Listen ally you don't have to tell me but I'm always here for you if you want to open up to me" she nods her head and looks down.
"Now let's go she what kind of trouble we can get into before that dinner tonight. I say feeling all giddy inside while I pull on her hand so she fallows me.
"Why do I feel like you are going to me the death of me" she says throwing her free hand up in the air. I just shake my head and continue on with my walk.