The diner from hell

Seeing as how I already got so much support from every one I couldn't wait to update. And a special shoutout to saraesvictoria who was first to show her support on the last two chapters. I would tag her but it won't let me.

And that's ally's outfit.

ally's pov

"Come one Alexis we are going to be late! Your father is going to kill us!!" I shouted to to her while grabbing her hand to make get move faster. I guess you could say that we have become really good friends in the past few hours. It's kinda hard not to with her personality, we just mesh so well. I feel us being pulled to a stop and look behind us to see her looking at her shirt.
"Oh shit I forgot to put a bra back on! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Ally what do I do we are already late! Alexis shouts panicked. I look at her outfit and before I even think it I grab the bottom few buttons and put them together. Lucky that covered most of her top half. Without a second thought I turn around and open the doors to the diner room.
"I'm sorry we are late alphas, I promise not to let it happen again" I say Bowing and sending a glare towards Alexis and she just looked away. If she hadn't insisted I changed we would have been fine on time.
"Don't worry about it ally I'm sure my daughter is the cause of it. That is why I gave you the wrong time, you guys are infant on time. I fingered her timing would be like her mo-" the alpha got quickly cut off from a growl from Alexis.
"Don't you ever compare me to that women, ever!" I look I've to see her eyes have changed black and she started shaking. Without thinking I pulled us into the only to open sets left.
As I sit down his sent hits me. I look over to see duke my mate. Pain instantly fills me as I see his hand going up brandy's  skirt. I don't get it what makes her so much better then me? I'm his mate, we were ment for each other. But yet here he sits not even glancing my way. I start to shake with anger ready to rip of Brandy's head until I feel someone squeeze my hand. I look over to see Alexis give me a reassuring smile. I smile back as to not be rude. Even though I could still feel my wolf scratching at the surface I start to calm down and I feel the urge less and less. I look around to see everyone involved in their own Conversation. As the butlers come out to give us the food someone slams the doors to the room open and in walks Brandon. The soon to be alpha of the blood moons back. He is one if they most cocky and cruelest men I have ever meet. He had bullied me for most of my school years. "Sorry I'm late, I had things I needed to attend to first" he said winking at one of the maids. She blushes and quickly runs out of the room. I can't say I'm surprised most girls tend to throw themselves at him. 

I get quickly pulled out of a thought when I feel a hand creeping up my right thigh. I look down to find it belongs to nun other but duke. I quickly look over to Alexis but she is to busy eating food.  Dukes hand slowly creeps under my shirt and his fingers in my waist like. Exhausted by the way he always treats me durning diner I quickly send my elbow into his side. He lets out a yelp drawing everyone's attention  to him.

Alexis pov
I hope ally honestly didt think I wouldn't have noticed the little thing going on between her and my brother. Deciding to ask her what going before I act would be the best idea.
"Hey ally what was that all about" I mins link her "Oh nothing duke just messes with me some times" she replays nervously, Bull shit. "Ally I hope you aren't lying to me, I don't like liars." I tell her while looking at her. She quickly averts her gaze. I sat there thinking of ways I could figure this out and it hit me. If they are mates I could provoke him easily. But if it's just a fling he won't question anything I do.
"Please forgive me ally" I saw before o quickly pull her hair.  She lets out a yelp as duke stands up and let's out a growl, his eyes pitch black. Realizing he messes up he slams back he chair and exits the room, leaving ally to stair after him.

I'm guessing since duke is no longer here brandy got bored because her big mouth open. "So Alexis I heard you use to be a very popular home wrecker back home" she says grinning at me. Well that surely got everyone's attention on her. Brandon made a very upset noise, and my dad just looked at me begging to not make a scene with every one here. Before I could reply ally stood up and punched her. Everyone just stared at the scene that just unfolded before us.

Ally made a humph noise and then sat down no one saying a word. "Sir would you like for me to have her taken to her room for the night" one of the butlers asked. "Yes if you don't mind" my father replied. The butler pulled out a cloth and set it over her face. "I will see to it immediately sir" the butler said leaving. No longer the two mins later one of the cooks came out, picked her up and flung her over his shoulder not saying a word and left.

"Well if this is not an eventful dinner I don't know what is " Brandon say to ward off the awkwardness. It didt really help.

"So Alexis what grade are you in" Brandon's dad asked. "High school dropout" I replied shoveling food into my mouth not walking to talk. "I can Promise you that she is not a drop out luke, she's just refusing to go since we made her change schools her." My father told alpha luke. Getting tired of the night already I stand up and excuse myself. "It seems I'm still tired from the trip, I'm going to go to bed early. Goodnight alpha Luke , Brandon, father" I say walking out of the room.