Change is soon to come

I wake up to my phone vibrating. I look at my screen to the that I have eight missed calls, five voicemails, and 12 texts all from my so called mother. I don't bother listening to the voicemails and delete the text. I never delete voicemails because you never know when someone will die. Trust me I learned that the hard way.

I hear a know on the door I was about to get up and get it until I remembered it's not just me and my mom and more so I can't just walk around naked. I quickly throw my blanket over me and call out to the person. "Come in" I say to them. And in walks a maid with a tray of breakfast. "Sorry to bother you mam I just noticed that you missed breakfast and I thought you would like to eat" she says in a meek voice.

Taking a good look at her I can tell that she is way to skinny. "Tell me baby girl what is your rank in this pack?" O ask her. I can hear her breath quicken as she looks at her feet. "I-I'm an o-omega mam." She says only quieter. "Tell me when was the last time you were aloud to eat a good meal, like the one you prepared for me?" I ask her getting slightly angry at the pack for treating her like this. I can tell she thought I was mad at her. I feel bad and quickly take the tray out of her hands. I quickly pull her into my lap and Into a tight hug. She instantly froze for a little before she hugs me back.

I grab a pice of toast with jam off the plate and hold it to her mouth. "Eat it" I commanded her. "bu-But man I couldn't. It's your food"  she says while leaning away from it. "No it's not, not today. This is going to be your food. I will not let a pack member be treated like this because they are a lower rank. Now eat before I make you" I say while holding up the pice of toast to her mouth again. "Thank you mam" she says before taking a bite. "Now listen her I'm going to go take a shower. When I come back I expect you to have eaten all of this food. Also don't leave the room. If anyone has anything to say about it tell them that I have requested you to be my personal and if they have a problem with it they are to come to me. Understand?" I ask her well setting her on the bed. "Yes mam! Thank you very much!" She said with a smile on her face. I ruffle her hair a little and kiss her forehead. "Don't worry baby girl change is soon to come now that I'm here".I say while I'm walking to the shower.

------------
Short chapter I know I'm sorry. Sorry it's been so long since I uploaded. I had hit quite a writers block. Anyways this is a filler also I just wanted to show the nice side of her. Anyways I'll up date soon I promise! I already got plans for the next chapter